(help) How to ship ups ground service freight prepaid?

Hi, I am a 14 year old kid. I don't know where to ask so I just ask here. Please help me
I don't know anything about shipping /returning.
I bought a product from an Amazon seller, now I need to return this product to the seller because it's defective.
He accepted my return request and he said

"Pack the products into a shipping box with plenty of packing material, and tape securely. Write the RMA number issued by customer service clearly on the shipping label as instructed. Any merchandise returned without prior authorization will be refused. Please ship your parcel back freight prepaid. We suggest that you use UPS Ground Service (Insured). Sorry, we cannot accept COD or freight-collect shipments. No goods will be accepted for return without authorization."

What does that mean? How can I ship the package back to him using UPS Ground Service (Insured) freight prepaid?
I don't have a credit card.
Last time I returned to amazon (amazon LLC, not seller) and they gave me a shipping label, I just needed to tape it on the box, bring it to ups store and they shipped it.
This time what do I do? Can I just go to the ups store and "buy" the shipping label, pay them money and have them ship it for me

Also the seller said I only have 10 days to return it and I have to pay shipping fee (I guess this is what "prepaid" means)
He gave me the RMA number and his address.

Please help me how can I ship it back to him? Thank you
(and do you think it's weird that I don't know anything about shipping stuff? It's like they think everyone knows what to do, so they just tell people to ship back, no instructions. Am I supposed to know this. Should I "learn" about shipping?)

Leftinbuilding

Yes, take all the materials to a UPS Store, pay them and they will take it from there. No, you should not automatically know all the ends and outs of shipping, but this is how you learn.

I think it's weird that u wouldn't ask mom and dad first.
They don't know, they never buy things online.
Why?

People look for answers online.

First, I compliment you on your post.

It is well written and void of "texting" jargon.
and second?
btw i don't know texting language, i only know "u" for "you".
Yes, take all the materials to a UPS Store, pay them and they will take it from there. No, you should not automatically know all the ends and outs of shipping, but this is how you learn.
so they will take my money, tape a shipping label on the box, and i'll take out my pencil, write the RMA number on that shipping label as requested by the seller?
then i'm done?
Take it to the post office and save a few bucks
this seller has a ridiculous return policy: "This RMA number is valid for 10 days only and return must be received within 10 days of RMA issuance."
will the post office ship to him in 10 days,
there's a post office near my house and i can go there easily, but i'd have to take the bus 45 minutes to downtown to go to the UPS store,
so of course i like the post office better, but i thought they only "ship" mail/letters

STFXG

Post office will have it there in under 10 days. You can ship it overnight if needed. Just take it to the window and ask them what your options are, prices, and transit times. I think their weight limit is 70 pounds though.

Post office will have it there in under 10 days. You can ship it overnight if needed. Just take it to the window and ask them what your options are, prices, and transit times. I think their weight limit is 70 pounds though.
- i just saw on the outside of the package on the shipping label there are my address (ship to) and the seller's address (return address), will they tape another shipping label on package or will they just ship it because the seller's address is already there? if they just ship it then i just need to write the RMA on the shipping label already on the package now?
the seller also say "must have original UPC barcode", the barcode is on the shipping label, there's not enough room to tape another shipping label on the package, unless they tape it on this "already" shipping label, and that will hide/"erase" the UPC barcode

- how much do you think the shipping cost will be? the package weighs 11 oz (310 grams) (i want to know so i can prepare enough money)

(i guess i'll never order from 3rd-party sellers again, amazon paid the shipping fee but now i do, just because the product is defective and is not my fault)

Leftinbuilding

it's just nickname that i usually on internet, it doesn't mean anything,
please help me, i apologize for using that name, i would change it if the admin let me

What more help do you need. You have been given a couple of options. UPS or the USPS. Just make sure the only label showing on the outside is the one showing where you want it to go. Add the code they gave you and walk away whistling.....

What more help do you need. You have been given a couple of options. UPS or the USPS. Just make sure the only label showing on the outside is the one showing where you want it to go. Add the code they gave you and walk away whistling.....
thanks, i'll go to the post office tomorrow
I call BS. A 14 year old who doesn't know texting lingo? Come on!:happy-very:
lol do i need to show you my ID to prove that i'm 14?
the reason i don't know is i'm an english learner, or U.S immigrant, i'm learning english at school, and my english teacher doesn't teach me texting language,
but yeah you're right, i have friends were born here and when they write stuff on facebook i have to look up the words on the net to know what they mean
i think i should start learning texting language now

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
put the item and the UPC barcode inside the package

take it to the post office tell them where it's going, and pay for parcel post or 1st class, whichever is cheaper

add delivery confirmation on it if possible, that gives you a sorta tracking ability on it for cheap

tardus

When I returned an Amazon purchase, they sent me a return address label that I printed out, and they arranged for the UPS delivery to pick it up from my house, all for free.