Help! I need sound advice! Got hurt today by an employee of high rise where I'd been working!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.png

Glamourgirlnomore

Nope. But I know I feel sorry for mean-spirited folks, like you, and will be deleting my account.
I only found this forum because I needed to learn the old DIAD from pre-Katrina days.
I wanted to be prepared for my first day using it. Couldn't find it here, though.
I have a real life- not just virtual one, but a rewarding one. No time to "talk" with mean-spirited folks. I stay away from them. They are likened to a poison. YUCK!!!!
Those who aren't, I sincerely thank you for your input. Bless you and yours, this holiday season
I wish you all His peace, and hope, as I bid adieu~

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Nope. But I know I feel sorry for mean-spirited folks, like you, and will be deleting my account.
I only found this forum because I needed to learn the old DIAD from pre-Katrina days.
I wanted to be prepared for my first day using it. Couldn't find it here, though.
I have a real life- not just virtual one, but a rewarding one. No time to "talk" with mean-spirited folks. I stay away from them. They are likened to a poison. YUCK!!!!
Those who aren't, I sincerely thank you for your input. Bless you and yours, this holiday season
I wish you all His peace, and hope, as I bid adieu~
Sorry @bleedinbrown58 gotta use it.
image.jpeg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yes!!!! However, since the building management said "Because you're hurt, you cannot work in the building."
That forced me to contact the driver and then talk to the Sup, who said he'd try to get me into another high rise and that he will call me this morning.
I got up at my usual 5:30 time, soaked in Epsom Salts... had washed my uniform and have been waiting for the new assignment, ready to go.
I called the Sup at 9 AM, and left a VM.
So, I'm waiting. Hoping there will be a place for me.
Not sure there will be, as UPS hired a lot of holiday helpers. Praying so!!
It was a rhetorical question.
I
Don't.
CARE!

browner89

Yeah, I had no problem recognizing that your idol is like the one deplicted in your avatar.
Good luck with that!

You're rather judgemental for someone who idolizes Jesus. Isn't not passing judgement something you're supposed to do?

You've got a lot of work to do if you want to be as good as you believe you are.