Help! I need sound advice! Got hurt today by an employee of high rise where I'd been working!

P

pickup

You're right, Upstate. She is a drama queen. She says she is leaving Browncafe for good and she comes crawling back in no time at all.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Actually, I cannot find how to do it. If you look under helps, that is the one thing missing. (Kinda interesting!)
I then decided to update all the mean-spirited folks and posted.
Merry Christmas! Hope some of you got a heart transplant for Christmas!!!
Did you get turkeys? Or turkey related products??

Those darn turkeys.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Actually, I cannot find how to do it. If you look under helps, that is the one thing missing. (Kinda interesting!)
I then decided to update all the mean-spirited folks and posted.
Merry Christmas! Hope some of you got a heart transplant for Christmas!!!

And yet you keep coming back.... You might as well toughen up and admit you want to be here with us turkeys. Lol.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
giphy.gif

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
We had a mini Christmas gift exchange Wednesday night with my daughter and SIL since they were leaving on a cruise on Thursday morning. The rest of the gifts are still under the tree, waiting till our granddaughter gets here later this afternoon. It is hard to wait. I'm hyper and bouncing off the wall. lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We had a mini Christmas gift exchange Wednesday night with my daughter and SIL since they were leaving on a cruise on Thursday morning. The rest of the gifts are still under the tree, waiting till our granddaughter gets here later this afternoon. It is hard to wait. I'm hyper and bouncing off the wall. lol.

Are you lost? Lol.