HELP!!!!!!!!!!!In the office every AM!!!!

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
And on a related note...since my building has Telematics, why is it even necessary to enter a "left building" time anyway? You would think that the DIAD and GPS could be set up to record this automatically the moment that the package car exits the gate. Or, if having a make-believe number show up on some report is truly that important, why not just program the DIAD to automatically show 10 minutes? It would resolve the issue entirely; the driver could just go do his job, and whoever looks at that report each day will get the number he wants to see and he will be happy. Program the equipment to generate the desired metric and leave us poor drivers out of it!
this is interesting,, i would love to hear pretzels take on it

pretzel_man

this is interesting,, i would love to hear pretzels take on it

Ok.... You may not like the answer....

I've heard this discussed for years and as far as I know, its just a matter or priorities.

No reason not to do it except that it hasn't gotten to the top of priority list. DIAD changes has a ton of items on the list. At one point I heard that there are many, many years of requests backed up for DIAD.

There is no unterior motive, just that other items were done instead...

While this might sound simple, its likely harder to code and more expensive than it seems....

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Priorities...

Sober, if it were done that way (GPS, upon lv building time) then the management, nor hourly, could continue to falisfy the records. That is a big issue when it comes to making the metric, as you know. Imagine if your center manager just had to "eat it" instead of moving the minutes and hours around and off to small sort, preload, the PC mechanics, whatever it is. :D