HELP, INTERVIEW THURSDAY, PACKAGE HANDLER 6am

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Words to live by,...that's why UpState tries to come off like a dick daily on this site.

You might want to get anything else you want to say to me posted as my days here are numbered. This forum is clearly not what it used to be. Regulars are either not posting or spend less time here than they used to. Personally, the fact that one member has begun to clearly dominate this forum has made it less enjoyable for me. This person posts on every thread in every forum, has a hard time staying on topic and relies on editorial cartoons and less than reputable "news sources" to make her point, which clearly reveals her not-so-subtle dislike of our current President. It is getting old and ruining the BC experience for me and perhaps for others as well, which is a shame.

barnyard

KTM rider
It is getting old and ruining the BC experience for me and perhaps for others as well, which is a shame.

adding to the thread drift......

I really appreciate the effort that Cheryl puts into this, so when I get fed up, I take a break and come back when my curiosity is piqued. There are too many good peeps here to let the rabble get me down.