Help Klein Find A Job.

P

pickup

You guys are too cold........maybe I'm missing something....yeah I know klein's story, but still.........

Hey Klein, we're kidding you because we like you. I think you're an ok guy and I hope you find something that is ,overall, better than your old job.

klein

Für Meno :)
Hey Klein, we're kidding you because we like you. I think you're an ok guy and I hope you find something that is ,overall, better than your old job.

No worries, I'm having fun out of this thread !
Keep it going :)

And, if I pass the interview and get hired... BC will be the first to know ! :)

brownrodster

Klein said in another thread that he has been interviewing for a job. He says there is better pay, benefits and such. What job do you think Klein is applying for? I'd make this a poll, but I don't know how.:happy2:

I'll go first............Brewmaster for HOPS restaurants.

I think Klein is Canadian ??? If that is the case then this new job will most likely be in the oil industry.

My area has numerous oil refineries. If I were to lose my UPS job I'd get a job at an Oil refinery. Because of the better pay, benefits and such. Basically the only job in my area with better pay and benefits than a UPS driver.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I think Klein is Canadian ??? If that is the case then this new job will most likely be in the oil industry.

My area has numerous oil refineries. If I were to lose my UPS job I'd get a job at an Oil refinery. Because of the better pay, benefits and such. Basically the only job in my area with better pay and benefits than a UPS driver.
Good info, and congrats on 1000 posts.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Supervisor of maple tree tappers gathering all that maple syrup, eh?
Don't worry, his bark is worse than his bite!

island1fox

:happy2:Klein,
I do not know all the details of your "unemployment" situation--and it is none of my business. Hope the comments on this thread are all in jest and good fun.
In reality I wish you good luck with your employment in the future.

klein

Für Meno :)
:happy2:Klein,
I do not know all the details of your "unemployment" situation--and it is none of my business. Hope the comments on this thread are all in jest and good fun.
In reality I wish you good luck with your employment in the future.

Thanks Island1fox. Very much appreciated.
And yes, it's all fun, like BC is. :)

That is a huge big option. It's not uncommen to earn $1000 a day in the Alberta Oil Sands.
City Refineries pay less, but atleast your home everyday.
That would require more schooling, but I have that option.
I think if I don't pass this upcomming interview, I'll consider re-schooling for the oilfied.
Or maybe just something simple as a truckers drivers licence.
Depends when classes would start, and how long they are (for oilfield).

I haven't heard to much of that here (being liked) LOL. But, thanks very much pick up.
I'm on this site because I like all you guys & gals , too. I know the hard work you do every day, and how management is towards all of you.
We get your upper management flown into Canada (our centers), now and then. With the same message, work harder, more salesleads, perfect delivery times, no misses , or lates, etc.

Anyways, Sept. 24th, is my interview, among with 7 others (I assume that, because they gave me an option of 8 different times that day).
Haven't heard back, if my desired time was accepted , yet. But, I should this week.
If I don't get the job, it's not the end of the world for me.
But, I do like the potential employer, and would be proud working for them.

P

pickup

I have the perfect job for Klein. Can even make a reality show about it.

Moreluck's Personal Assistant.