Help - Locked out of UPSers.com

I'm on direct deposit, completely paperless. I have logged in to UPSers.com a long time ago and I remember my password but can't remember my employee ID. If you click the "Log In Help" link, it says that "You can find your ID on your pay stub." My problem is that all of my pay stubs are on UPSers.com and I don't ever receive them at work. How am I supposed to log in?

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
try calling you tech support dept. they will issue you a default password. once you get on with the default i.d., change it to something else that you will remember. but they will be able to reset it for you.

good luck.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm on direct deposit, completely paperless. I have logged in to UPSers.com a long time ago and I remember my password but can't remember my employee ID. If you click the "Log In Help" link, it says that "You can find your ID on your pay stub." My problem is that all of my pay stubs are on UPSers.com and I don't ever receive them at work. How am I supposed to log in?

Your supervisor will have your employee ID...or should have it. All training and worked hours are tracked via employee ID.