HELP ME MAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP WORK!!!

Sweetheart4

Fellow female worker?? She doesn't work for UPS. And I gave her advice. Discuss the issue with her husband and wait for him to take a new bid.
Thank u! I will wait for a new bid be patient and see about nooners and ask if he can wake up at 10:30 pm instead of 11:15 pm..thanks for advise harsh or otherwise....

upschuck

Thank u! I will wait for a new bid be patient and see about nooners and ask if he can wake up at 10:30 pm instead of 11:15 pm..thanks for advise harsh or otherwise....
That's really all you can do, once he has a bid, it's his for a while. Can't really change on his end his work hours.

Sweetheart4

I just feel bad for her. She is obviously in some deep pain.
I wouldn't say deep pain because I am a strong woman. I would say I want to spend the rest of my life with this man and at 55 years old I think I should make the best decision based on what my future will be like. Just wanted input from UPS people. I do feel he is the one for me. especially with all the vacations he gets every other month.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I just feel bad for her. She is obviously in some deep pain.
I didn't see you offer much in the way of advice, which is fine...but why is more expected of me? Or upschuck?

Brownslave and I called it like we saw....nothing more than an attention W* whining on the internet. She's in pain and needs real advice?? Well she's got Teamcare....find a therapist or a marriage counselor. I got nothing else to say.