HELP ME MAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP WORK!!!

Sweetheart4

I wouldn't say deep pain because I am a strong woman. I would say I want to spend the rest of my life with this man and at 55 years old I think I should make the best decision based on what my future will be like. Just wanted input from UPS people. I do feel he is the one for me. especially with all the vacations he gets every other month.
at least I know every other month we will have more time together.

T

Turdferguson

Come on. This is a serious thread.
The poor woman needs some action.
Shame on all of you.

You are supposed to have answers.

I thought you would have better words of wisdom for her.

I was hoping you had a few more words for her.

I just feel bad for her. She is obviously in some deep pain.

Don't you want her to find happiness?

That's the spirit.
Your liquored up doing yard work in the sun again aren't you?

Sweetheart4

I didn't see you offer much in the way of advice, which is fine...but why is more expected of me? Or upschuck?

Brownslave and I called it like we saw....nothing more than an attention W* whining on the internet. She's in pain and needs real advice?? Well she's got Teamcare....find a therapist or a marriage counselor. I got nothing else to say.
First of all we are not married so My Obama care does not include therapy. Secondly, This is my last posting ...like I said just wanted to see what UPS people said about things since the divorce rate is extremely high in your corporation!

T

Turdferguson

First of all we are not married so My Obama care does not include therapy. Secondly, This is my last posting ...like I said just wanted to see what UPS people said about things since the divorce rate is extremely high in your corporation!
Teamcare not obama care

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
i AM IN A WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH A GREAT MAN WHO WORKS FOR ups. IN THE PAST THREE YEARS HE HAS HAD VARIOUS SCHEDULES AND WE MANAGED TO WORK IT OUT.

SINCE LAST YEAR HE HAS BEEN IN FEEDERS AND IS NOW ON A 1AM TIL 1 PM SHIFT M-friend.

i AM HAVING A VERY DIFFICULT TIME HE IS NOT ....HE LOVES THIS SCHEDULE BUT ALL WE HAVE IS SATURDAY AFTERNOON AFTER HE WAKES AT 5 PM TIL SUNDAY NIGHT. i WORK A REGULAR JOB M-friend 10-4. HE SLEEPS ALL DAY AND WAKES AT 11:15PM. SHOWERS GRABS HIS LUNCH WHICH I MAKE FOR HIM AND LEAVES. BY 12:15 AM

I FEEL RESENTFUL THAT I MANAGE ALL THE HOME DUTIES AND COOKING AN CLEANING BECAUSE OF HIS TIME LIMITATIONS. THE TIME WE SHARE TOGETHER IS FUN AND WE DO ALOT OF THINGS IN THAT LIMITED TIME BUT, I FEEL DETACHED . I LOVE HIM TREMENDOUSLY AND WANT TO FIND SOME SOLUTION.

I DO HAVE FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND LOVE MY JOB I AM NOT NEEDY NOR AM I CO-DEPENDENT IT JUST SEEMS LIKE SOMETHING CAN BE DONE TO MAKE THIS WORK BETTER...ANY IDEAS???

THIS MAY HIS SCHEDULE FOR YEARS TO COME AND i AM WONDERING IF i WILL BE ABLE TO ENDURE IT. i DO NOT WANT THIS RELATIONSHIP TO END WHEN THE LOVE IS SO STRONG AND WE ARE SO COMPATIBLE...i WILL RETIRE IN 5 YEARS AND HE WILL RETIRE IN 15 YRS!!

ANY IDEAS PLEASE
Maybe's it's just part of his plan. A job that makes an ass load of money and gets him out of a relationship. I know I couldn't say no to that.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

That's the life of a truck driver. It isn't any easier if he worked somewhere else. Be thankful he can at least be home everyday.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Thank you so much. I dont have thin skin so Im ok. I never loved anyone more than him...I am not a whiny person at all. I am well loved by friends and family this is just something I put out there to get some advise from people who could understand the UPS life that he has dedicated 22 years to.
How hot of an Old gal are ya??