Help! My package is in UPS limbo and no where else to turn.

Marne Vet

Used them now almost 300 times. Had two people attempt to scam me, and both failed. Had a buyer claim the laptop I sold him was already broken, which wasn't true, and was reimbursed the $600 by eBay's Buyer/Seller protection. Love eBay. Get some amazing deals on there for brand new items.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
That's not what missed is. Missed means it went out for delivery and the driver didn't get to the OP's stop before the end of the day. At this point it's in the system somewhere or at a clerks station.

Returntosender

VIA UPS facebook page. Don't feel to bad OP this woman needs medication.

Susan St John
Not having any luck with UPS. $3,000 worth of temperature sensitive medication was supposed to be delivered next day. When it hadn't arrived by 9:45 p.m., on Friday, we called UPS and finally got through to someone who said they had to attempt to deliver everything on the truck and that they'd be out until 10:30, but they never showed up. Called Customer Service on Saturday and a supervisor was supposed to call. Never heard anything. I'm currently on hold for over one hour waiting to speak to a supervisor to try to get the medication delivered first thing in the morning in case it hasn't spoiled yet. Fat chance anyone will answer.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
It could be lost in the building or worst case scenario a dishonest employee swiped it but that's unlikely.

Sent from Nexus 7 using BrownCafe mobile app