Help out an upser and VOTE... plz!

Working4TheBene's

Usually this is the place where we like to blow off steam and get some answers to brown questions... but my good deed for the day is to vote for this little girl...

Please join me and help out a UPSer!

This kid needs votes from us (for the Nick Jr. Superfan contest - it's some kids network for tv).

So, while you are on-line now, please go and vote.

You can vote everyday. (They have a 24 hr rule... you can only cast one vote per 24 hr period... PER computer...)

The kid's name is "Grace"...

At the bottom window, use the orange colored scroll button to get to and click on the thumbnai. Then it will bring up a larger image of "Grace" with a vote button underneath it. Then just click on "vote" and you're done voting for the day.

We always talk about Kharma, but not too often is it positive.... so I'm trying to collect on some of those positive kharma points.... a bunch of us are voting, see if you can get more votes for her too...

Many thanks.

P

pickup

i voted for her, but I was hoping to justify it by seeing a performance , oh well, I did it anyway. Can it hurt?

Working4TheBene's

By voting for her, it gives her one more vote closer towards the prize.... just another little positive thing one person can do at a time to make a kid smile....

P

pickup

as for good kharma, well I think it is a push. By contributing to this kid winning, I might very well take away a dream from another kid. However, you are a fellow upser and you did show the initiative and creativity to get votes this way so my hat is off to you and my vote went to her. Plus , I thought I saw something about her having cystic fibrosis, so maybe I do get good kharma.

P

pickup

the featured child is Amelia and she has cystic fibrosis , I might have voted for the wrong kid but i'll make it up and vote every day for grace, but their names are not associated with the pictures. I think I see which one is grace now but that is by comparison with the picture you put up.

Working4TheBene's

Every vote counts.

The featured picture will change all the time...it rotates the kid's pictures.

But when you click on the thumbnails, and it brings up the bigger picture of the child, you will see Grace's name appear in the little text blurb....