Help out an upser and VOTE... plz!

Raw

Raw Member
I voted for Grace.

She's adorable.

Raw, check your pm's.
I checked my PM and you told me to show self-restraint. Please point out BC members how asking if she is from China not showing self-restraint. Internet makes the world small and I was curious of her country. :whiteflag:

Working4TheBene's

Thanks for your help! She is close to number 2 today! A big push could help her take it...

Raw, asking to be curious is fine, but I can understand how your question might have been heard the other way. Many kids are/were adopted from China and become US citizens. She isn't one of those kids.

She's Chinese American, but her dad bleeds brown like the rest of us! ...LOL...

Her dad (and mom I guess?!) say thanks for the votes. You can vote every day you remember for one more week! Voting ends March 24.

Working4TheBene's

Thanks to everyone that voted!! .... (Once a day per computer!!)

Only few more days left to the contest ends. (3/24/09)

Update: Grace has dropped to third place..... (unfortunately, in this contest, no prize for third...)

P

pickup

I voted for her again, but it doesn't look good, at least one other kids is ahead of her by one thousand votes or so

Working4TheBene's

Last day to vote guys! (3/24/09)

Thanks again for all the support!

I knew there was a lot of members, but I didn't realize there were 15K!! Wow, if everyone voted once, that would be huge!!!! (And yes, I've thought about it too, if we sent $1 to each member and received $1 from each member, that would be $15K (we'll actually $14,999... LOL)

Thanks again! Let's go out with a bang!!!

P

pickup

Sorry , working for the bene's ,it looks like grace was a distant but respectable third . While it may be true they are 15000 members of the forum. Not everyone is active . Also, I wonder if some of those members frequent the other rooms like "Retired", or ups cartage and hence wouldn't see your posting. The winner got over 5000 votes with apparently a lot in the last few days. For all we know, her family might be a member of one of those mega churches and maybe, they put her cause in the newsletter. either that or one of her parents is a computer whiz and found a way to use a proxy server in order to vote more than once.

Working4TheBene's

Thanx anyway everyone! You were great. (I found out today.) Too bad for her, but you know how kids are, she's probably forgotten about it already. We'll be the ones kicking the dirt. LOL.

Thanx again!!!!! It was worth a try!!!