Help, please! Lost member ID and questions.

iAlexGs

Hello fellow UPS employees! I worked for UPS the summer after graduating high school in 2008 until I left for boot camp in October of 2008. I signed up for the military absence program through UPS and understand that I am still an active UPS employee accruing seniority. Am I still eligible for any UPS benefits? I am currently taking four online college classes and would like to use their tuition assistance or apply for any scholarships I can.

Also, is my employee ID # useful for shipping discounts? I have been trying to contact my human resources for my hub but can't get anywhere. How do I track down my employee ID number? I worked in the Lenexa, KS hub.

Thank you in advance for any help.

P

pickup

Hello fellow UPS employees! I worked for UPS the summer after graduating high school in 2008 until I left for boot camp in October of 2008. I signed up for the military absence program through UPS and understand that I am still an active UPS employee accruing seniority. Am I still eligible for any UPS benefits? I am currently taking four online college classes and would like to use their tuition assistance or apply for any scholarships I can.

Also, is my employee ID # useful for shipping discounts? I have been trying to contact my human resources for my hub but can't get anywhere. How do I track down my employee ID number? I worked in the Lenexa, KS hub.

Thank you in advance for any help.

The only question I can answer with any authority is the one about tracking down your employee ID number.

Look at any pay stub in your possession. Under your name is Employee I.D. #

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We actually had a clerk that was just a few years from retiring get fired for sending packages for free to his relatives in another country. Had been doing it for years damn technology finally got him!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
We actually had a clerk that was just a few years from retiring get fired for sending packages for free to his relatives in another country. Had been doing it for years damn technology finally got him!!!
More like, "Damn the clerk for taking such a stupid risk with his job"!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
UPS should have a discount on shipping for our employees who are serving our country !! That would be a kind jesture on their part !! Ohhhh Wait,,I forgot where i worked !! never mind !!

OutBlind

Hey I work out of the Lenexa hub. Do you remember who your fulltime sup was? I might be able to pass your email address to them. What shift did you work on?