help please!!

T

Turdferguson

Ok :censored2:. I was just making sure I wasn't going to waste my time. Now I know I am. Why comment on the thread if you have no input to give. Dick!!
So you waste everyone else's time asking questions that have been asked before and are available through the search function?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ok :censored2:. I was just making sure I wasn't going to waste my time. Now I know I am. Why comment on the thread if you have no input to give. Dick!!
So you waste everyone else's time asking questions that have been asked before and are available through the search function?
or just pull yourself away from call of duty for 30 minutes and go to the tour.

browner89

$10.10 is the new minimum wage for a package handler I believe after the minimum federal wage was changed. Massive $.10 raise!

If you start out as a preloader or learn to sort/pick off you can bump that up an additional $1.

Speaking of the federal wage change, is first year seniority "skilled" pay considered a $1 pay raise or is it a flat bump to $11. I know a few in their first year still making $11 with the raise of the federal minimum wage, should it be $11.10 or simply a bump to $11? (sorry for the small hijacking but the OP was answered)

Without making a new thread, does anyone know the answer to this? A quick glance at the contract doesn't make this clear.

Is it a $1 raise or a bump in the rate to $11? The contract was written before the $.10 increase so it only says "$11.00", tacking a dollar onto the standard $10, which is no longer the minimum. $.10 is not a lot per hour, but it could probably buy you a case of beer if it wasn't properly reflected in the skilled pay, 600 hours worked reflected at $.10 lower an hour is an extra $60 in your wallet.