help please

code BROWN

Alright guys I need some opinions.. I started driving in november 2015.. as most of yall know it's a crazy time of the year.. especially to learn how to use the diad and how to drive all at the same time.. well late January I had a accident reported on me.. the guy called I
To the center and said I had rutted up his yard and driveway.. well od course since I went in his driveway they charged me with a unreported accident.. I spun a lil bit when I was turning around and didn't think it was that bad.. well it was dark and rained that night so the next day the supervisor goes out there and these ruts are like knee deep ruts.. a few days later they reduced it to a suspension and I went back on road.. well it March I was delivering on a new route and I passed my delivery point.. well the next house has a circle drive so I'm just gonna park in it and walk the package off. I ran into a cable line and knocked it down.. it didn't cost anyone anything but I reported it.. I was then placed on a working termination and had my hearing last week.. well the day before my hearing I was delivering and pulled to the side of the road with my flashers on. . I stopped and was going through the bulk head door and a 16 year old girl who was on her phone rear ended me.. so later on after they wouldn't let me finish my route my center manage went back and put the package car completely in the ditch and said it was a alternative parking spot.. well they terminated me at my hearing and we now have to go to the panel.. I know 3 accidents in 3 months don't look good but what's the chances of me getting my job back.. also on the one where I rutted up the yard he called back a month later and wanted to know who had rutted up his yard again.. well of coarse they look and Noone had been out there since me so he said it must of been fedex and hung up.. please help

code BROWN

I think it would have been a different outcome at my hearing if she hadn't rear ended me.. we will see I guess u hope to hear good news but not sure I will

He still has a chance at panel to keep local sort job, but no guarantee. Alot depends on his attitude at hearing. To the OP whatever you do don't try to make excuses or rationalize what happen you have to try for mercy at this point
Eat a big slice of Humble and shut the Hell up pie.
Just be honest and don't answer anything more than the question.

Rack em

Made the Podium
The unreported accident sounds like it could have gone either way. If its dark and you didnt know that you rutted up his driveway then it should just be an accident, not unreported.

Hitting the cable is bad because not only did you drive past your delivery point, but you didnt "get the big picture" and check your area before driving into it (thats what management would say)

Being rear ended by a teenager on her cell phone seems unavoidable IF you were pulled all the way over and in a safe delivery location. That might be the only thing that saves you. It takes 3 AVOIDABLE accidents in a year for a termination. It sounds like you have 2 avoidable and 1 unavoidable accident.

If you do end up keeping your job then you are on a very short leash and better make sure not to have another accident for a long long time!

Savvy412

Have a guy at my center that had three accidents within a year . He's still driving so I guess he got his job back. That does suck though like you're pulled over and somebody hits you . Yeah you backed into a yard but how does that make the girl hitting you your fault. I know it all looks bad but really, you messed up a little bit of dirt, in got rear-ended. The cable is on you though

code BROWN

Well because they pulled the truck off in the ditch they said it was also avoidable.. but I was never taught to pull completely off the road especially in a ditch

code BROWN

No she didn't hit me hard she drove the car off the scene.. after they dropped me off they put it in the ditch to say it was a alternative parking spot