Help! Pt preloader wage progression

matter

I don't mean to hijack this post but I am a bit lost with my pay scale as well. I started in Aug. '10 and started loading trucks January '11. I used to get an extra dollar per hour more then my pay rate, but since this past Christmas it all changed. If my math is right I should be at 12.00 plus 1.00 for skilled job (loading trucks). Now some checks are 12.00 for 25 hours and some are 13.00. Management seems clueless about it or just like pulling the high hard one on me. Any info would be great I can post my pay stub here too.

saintrick

I don't mean to hijack this post but I am a bit lost with my pay scale as well. I started in Aug. '10 and started loading trucks January '11. I used to get an extra dollar per hour more then my pay rate, but since this past Christmas it all changed. If my math is right I should be at 12.00 plus 1.00 for skilled job (loading trucks). Now some checks are 12.00 for 25 hours and some are 13.00. Management seems clueless about it or just like pulling the high hard one on me. Any info would be great I can post my pay stub here too.

With that hire date you should be at 12.00 or 13.00 for preload/sorter

When you say loading trucks do you mean package cars on the preload?

I have read in some areas they eliminated the 1.00 rate with the implementation of PAS (preload assist system), but that was only for new employees the ones who already had the 1.00 should not lose it.

Don't let management give you the run around keep on them until you get an answer. You can also talk to HR or get you union steward to help.

When you are at it also ask when you get the .12 cola raise from 8/1/11.