Help With Best FM/(possibly AM) MP3 Tuner out there...

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I don't know why you want to listen to FM. Clear Channel ruined all the stations around here. Their playlists are only about 300 songs strong and separated by 15 minutes of commercials per 3 or 4 songs. I stopped listening to the radio over a year ago and just use my iPod with one of these.
I've got over 1200 of my favorite songs on shuffle, so I can go about 3 weeks without hearing a duplicate song.

I have so much music I collected over the years that I had to digitize it and put it all on a separate server. I have an app that I can stream from that server over our wifi network at home thru the sonos speakers. What I don't own, I stream through beats music service. I have an 80 GB iPod that I loaded all my good stuff on and use that for work. Make separate play lists for different days and it's good. The pink Floyd and U2 catalogs alone could equal over 1200 songs.

The pink Floyd and U2 catalogs alone could equal over 1200 songs.
I'm not sure how, as they both only put out around 15 original albums each. That's around 30 songs/album. Counting live tracks, and dups from compilations, you could have more, but 1200? BTW, out of around 1200 songs on my iPod, there's only one by U2. They're way overrated IMO. Pink Floyd on the other hand....

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I'm not sure how, as they both only put out around 15 original albums each. That's around 30 songs/album. Counting live tracks, and dups from compilations, you could have more, but 1200? BTW, out of around 1200 songs on my iPod, there's only one by U2. They're way overrated IMO. Pink Floyd on the other hand....

I have a lot of live stuff and b sides, different versions of different songs etc. maybe not 1200 but it's up there. I like U2. Hell of a show live. They play well live and that's how you can tell the greatness of a band whether you like them or not. Plus U2 has 13 studio albums but that doesn't include the live albums, EPs , singles and b sides etc

Orion inc.

I like turtles

Now pink Floyd, some rush , led Zeppelin, doors, heck I've got everything from nine inch nails to van halen to Alice in chains etc. I love all types of music. Even instrumental composers like hans zimmer. If it's good and gives a feeling or vibe, I like it

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The grateful dead recently put out a 60 CD set, no?

Orion inc.

I like turtles

True. I have others too. Everything from electronica to 80s to Japanese zen music. I mainly do like rock and stuff but I like a lot of other stuff too. I use that shazam app a lot now when I hear something somewhere I don't know what it is.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I just recently broke up with my longtime girlfriend and had to move out. I also no longer get to spend time with 7 year old son who I was helping become a man...not the voices I want to be hearing in my head right now.
Things happen for a reason. It will all work out. I'll keep you in my prayers.

ArcherUTR

Things happen for a reason. It will all work out. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Thanks man. 25 days sober. More energy for work. They can also bitch about whatever they want in the mornings and it rolls off my shoulders.

A year ago she got a glow in her eyes after a Colorado camping/meeting my family vacation. She decided she wanted another child before we got much older. Now she's 20 weeks pregnant, and I am having to accept that I have probably lost my family forever.

But less anger and stress in my heart. We both could have done more and done things differently. But now I also get to be a father.

Who knows what the future holds?

I would end with A&M sucks, but that was a very thoughtful reply post. Thanks.