Help with my ups package plz?

Alright so hurricane **** sandy **** up my package it should on been here today do to this Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 11/01/2012, By End of Day so i check on my **** it shoulds its still in Nj Edison, NJ, United States 11/01/2012 9:20 P.M. Departure Scan
Secaucus, NJ, United States 10/31/2012 11:49 P.M. Departure Scan
10/31/2012 12:09 P.M. Arrival Scan
Edison, NJ, United States 10/29/2012 2:40 P.M. Adverse weather conditions.
Edison, NJ, United States 10/28/2012 11:38 A.M. Origin Scan
United States 10/29/2012 12:06 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS so the question is when am i gonna get my **** and when are they gonna update my new Scheduled Delivery???? cause i rly need to know when my **** is gonna be here i work and i dont want my **** to get stole while im at work and stuff... so can i have some help plz?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We r terribly sorry due to extreme circumstances we can only tell you that you will likely have your package by mid week next week. Thank you for trying please come back.

PS 1-800-pick-ups

BleedsBrown

Calm down...its just caught in a back log, its most likely still in seacaucus in a trailer than hasnt yet been unloaded due to the the weather backlog. We process hundreds of thousands of packages a day throughout New Jersey and thats 5 days a week. So you can see that when we cant deliver anything it piles up fast. You have to realize that we didnt deliver a single package in the state of New Jersey for almost 2 days...thats absolutely unprecidented for us. Its also largely due in part to the fact that your state delclared a state of emergency meaning our trucks couldnt be on the roads anyway. You will get your stuff, more than likely by the end of the day Monday. Patience is a virtue...

*disclaimer* I in no way speak for the company, Im merely an employee of the company giving you an answer based soley on the working knowledge I have gained in my time with the company.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I heard we will be getting all of our backlogged parcels on Monday.
That should really screw up the entire week.

menotyou

bella amicizia
No offense, but maybe a little less of this( UNITSH_120A_AllAboutMe.jpg) would go a long way considering a minimum of 72 people died due to Sandy.
UNITSH_120A_AllAboutMe.jpg

gman042

Been around the block a few times
God called......he said he is making a change......the universe will revolve around you now.

Justaname

Alright so hurricane **** sandy **** up my package it should on been here today do to this Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 11/01/2012, By End of Day so i check on my **** it shoulds its still in Nj Edison, NJ, United States 11/01/2012 9:20 P.M. Departure Scan
Secaucus, NJ, United States 10/31/2012 11:49 P.M. Departure Scan
10/31/2012 12:09 P.M. Arrival Scan
Edison, NJ, United States 10/29/2012 2:40 P.M. Adverse weather conditions.
Edison, NJ, United States 10/28/2012 11:38 A.M. Origin Scan
United States 10/29/2012 12:06 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS so the question is when am i gonna get my **** and when are they gonna update my new Scheduled Delivery???? cause i rly need to know when my **** is gonna be here i work and i dont want my **** to get stole while im at work and stuff... so can i have some help plz?
Just keep fist pumping, we're doing what we can

Big Babooba

The system is clogging up at the New Jersey hubs. Conveyer belts need electricity to run. Power lines are down all over the area. My extension cord is too short to reach them from Massachusetts.

over9five

Staff member
I heard we will be getting all of our backlogged parcels on Monday.
That should really screw up the entire week.

Yup, rails are coming in hot & heavy today, Sat, and Sun. Peak day is Monday!!!!

The system is clogging up at the New Jersey hubs. Conveyer belts need electricity to run. Power lines are down all over the area. My extension cord is too short to reach them from Massachusetts.
Maybe if we joined a couple together?

Ok, um my scheduled delivery date my package should of got hear yestday but it didnt so it dispeared when will it be updated right this **** time for i can get my ****

Last edited by a moderator:
Ups no scheduled delivery date?

Alright so my package should of been hear... by now but because of hurrcane...sandy... its stil not here.
Edison, NJ, United States11/01/20129:20 P.M.Departure Scan
Secaucus, NJ, United States10/31/201211:49 P.M.Departure Scan
10/31/201212:09 P.M.Arrival Scan
Edison, NJ, United States10/29/20122:40 P.M.Adverse weather conditions.
Edison, NJ, United States10/28/201211:38 A.M.Origin Scan
United States10/29/201212:06 A.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS
And last night my ups scheduled delivery dispeared at like 12:00am i guess cause my package should of been hear yestday the question is when is my ups scheduled delivery gonna be updated and when will i recived my package had it on a 3 day shipping.... into hurricane sandy hits >.> Help plz

Big Babooba

Re: Ups no scheduled delivery date?

You'll get it when you get it. I'm sorry but that's the best answer anybody can give you. Some of our hubs are still not running. And unfortunately your 3 day guarantee blew out the window when Sandy blew in.