Help with neck issues

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I have issues with C6 and C7 (disc degeneration and spondylosis), I chose chiropractic care and therapy over surgery and it took a looong time before I really felt right. I still have a little bit of surface numbness in my left index finger but that's it. I get migraines as well but it's not related, I've dealt them since High School.

Ms Spoken

I had C5-6 fusion back in 2004 along with the plate and screws and I have full ROM. Mine started out with BAD headaches and numbness going down my arm. If I had to do over again I would in a heart beat. The only downfall I have found so far in no more roller coasters. Life is good.

upssup

No rollercoasters? That would suck. Even after I had C3,4 and 5 fused my neurosurgeon and neurologist said business as normal. My Neurologist rolled his eyes and cringed when he saw me last time though, as I had my motorcycle helmet in my hand as I walked in the office. Oops!

Ms Spoken

No rollercoasters? That would suck. Even after I had C3,4 and 5 fused my neurosurgeon and neurologist said business as normal. My Neurologist rolled his eyes and cringed when he saw me last time though, as I had my motorcycle helmet in my hand as I walked in the office. Oops!

I think that if I could sneak my soft neck brace on the roller coaster then I would be ok. It just bites to watch your family jump on a ride as I stand there say a few words under my breath.

upssup

I am really going to put mine to the stress test next week, as I am going to skydive for the first time. As long as the chute opens I think my neck will be OK!!!!!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I am really going to put mine to the stress test next week, as I am going to skydive for the first time. As long as the chute opens I think my neck will be OK!!!!!!
As long as your neck isn't really weak, you should have no problems.

[video]http://video.yahoo.com/watch/5413793/14261257[/video]