Help with numbers!!?

Chungy50

The faster you work, the more they :censored2:q ya dude. Wasn't trying to be a peckerhead, but that's how the game works son. They don't give a dam about any of us, only bout their numbers, and all we are is just a number to them. Youll learn quick dude how the game works.

I'll keep an eye out for that. I'm just a cover driver. Last on seniority list of cover drivers. I'm just motivated to start driving

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I'll keep an eye out for that. I'm just a cover driver. Last on seniority list of cover drivers. I'm just motivated to start driving
You keep running your nuttz off they will keep phuqking ya. The numbers aren't real in any sense of the word. Their not made to work in the drivers favor at all. Just made up numbers with no physical time study to prove them to be remotely correct or close.

Chungy50

You keep running your nuttz off they will keep phuqking ya. The numbers aren't real in any sense of the word. Their not made to work in the drivers favor at all. Just made up numbers with no physical time study to prove them to be remotely correct or close.

So next time I drive and they ask me my ETA give them a later time to mess with them!?! Lol

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
So next time I drive and they ask me my ETA give them a later time to mess with them!?! Lol
Give them the time youll be in with your full lunch included. They will get over it if its late. Your there to make money not screw yourself out of money. They will bone the runner gunners everyday if you let them lol.

Chungy50

Give them the time youll be in with your full lunch included. They will get over it if its late. Your there to make money not screw yourself out of money. They will bone the runner gunners everyday if you let them lol.

Friday I did 224 stops 9-1830 then my hour lunch which makes 1930

By The Book

Lmao. This is why I made this post. I want to see what is a good late possible time to give them
If you cover drive, each route is different. Your eta to building will be more accurate with more time on each route. Your numbers are on the operating report and also the Orion reports if you have that. It's good to have goals but the only goal you should have is not getting hurt and showing up at home every night to your family. You will find out soon if you skip your breaks and shorten your lunch, speed, and run you will be asked to help other drivers. When you are told to go help these other drivers I want you to do me a favor. Don't go back to the barn and talk to anyone about how slow any other driver is and that you think on that route they should have been done earlier. Just say to the driver, how can I help?

UPSGUY72

The number of stop on any particular route can differ greatly taking in to account the area the route covers, the distance driven, the number of house calls, the number of business, the number of DR stops, the number of sig req stops, how close the stops are to each other, the weather, the traffic, how many pickups, etc.

On some routes I cover that has 3 business and no pickups 200 in the summer is a easy 8 hr or less day. On other routes 95 is a 9.5 or 10 hr day.

Chungy50

If you cover drive, each route is different. Your eta to building will be more accurate with more time on each route. Your numbers are on the operating report and also the Orion reports if you have that. It's good to have goals but the only goal you should have is not getting hurt and showing up at home every night to your family. You will find out soon if you skip your breaks and shorten your lunch, speed, and run you will be asked to help other drivers. When you are told to go help these other drivers I want you to do me a favor. Don't go back to the barn and talk to anyone about how slow any other driver is and that you think on that route they should have been done earlier. Just say to the driver, how can I help?

I don't ever say anything to any driver when I go help. I just said supervisor wants me to help you. Then would start telling me bout the amount of stops got thrown on them and other rants

By The Book

I usually takes my lunch after I'm done with stops
Is that when you put it into the diad? Start taking your lunch on time please. That way when you go help out the other drivers you won't be hungry. If your putting your lunch into the diad and working thru it you are falsifying records which is dishonesty, which they will use against you.