HELP!

Big Babooba

Big Babooba got hit by a car
Big Babooba flew very far
But don't worry, I am not dead
I was lucky enough to land on my head.

My question is this:
Is there any way to increase the size of the print on my computer.
I have a bandage over my right eye and my glasses don't fit. I can.t read the forums without a magnifying glass. Any suggestions?
Thanks all.

Forty6and2

I'm Broken
does your mouse have a scroll bar on it?
if so- hold down the control button and scroll your mouse wheel in an up direction to increase font size.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

My question is this:
I have a bandage over my right eye and my glasses don't fit. I can.t read the forums without a magnifying glass. Any suggestions?
Thanks all.

Hey Big,
Try this setting.
Within your browser (Interenet Explorer) Click on "View" in the menu
Click on "Text Size"
Click on "Largest"

Note. Some sites lock in the text size within the HTML and Templates. This works on many sites.

Mike Hawk

Windows has a program where it makes your mouse pointer in to a magnifying glass, my grandma has it to help her see. Unfortunately I don't know how to find it/activate it.

kene1024

My question is this:
Thanks all.

If you use firefox, there is an add-on called "NoSquint". The zoom is customizable on a per-site basis.

Is the car OK? (heh heh...J/K)

browndevil

My question is this:
Thanks all.
Hey buddy are you ok? :dead:Let me find a casserole recipie from Moreluck and I will NDA it to you. Take Care Big guy

Big Babooba

Thanks for the info everybody. What happened was that I caught somebody in my driveway at 2 AM trying to get into my kid's car. When I confronted him, he hit me when he was backing out of my neighbor's driveway. I couldn't get out of the way fast enough. I didn't get his plate number but I did get his driver side mirror:happy2: Unfortunately the police took it away from me when the ambulance arrived.:sad-little: I ended up with a good sized bump on my head, a scratched cornea, a sore back and a very stiff neck. Oh yeah and a lot of Percocet!:happy-very:

upsgrunt

Someone stole our vehicle once when my wife was home. I asked her if she saw the person and she said "no, but I got the license number!":happy2:

dillweed

Thanks for the info everybody. What happened was that I caught somebody in my driveway at 2 AM trying to get into my kid's car. When I confronted him, he hit me when he was backing out of my neighbor's driveway. I couldn't get out of the way fast enough. I didn't get his plate number but I did get his driver side mirror:happy2: Unfortunately the police took it away from me when the ambulance arrived.:sad-little: I ended up with a good sized bump on my head, a scratched cornea, a sore back and a very stiff neck. Oh yeah and a lot of Percocet!:happy-very:

Percocet? no wonder the smiley face but you must be hurtin' bad. Glad to see your sense of humor is intact, or...did it just knock a loose screw the rest of the way out? :wink2: Take good care of yourself and let the bod heal properly. Hope the little rat-ass thief gets busted and sits in jail with a big boody buddy.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
biggun

when they finally do catch him, that was assault and battery with a deadly weapon, should be good for at least another 6 months.

next time, get the big picture and leave him an out:wink2:

d

rocket man

TO bad big you and your neighbor should pay your car bill keep the repo man from running you over in the middle of the night. I hope you feel better. but since you cant see you wont be able to read this.:biting: