Help

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by FED UPs, Feb 11, 2012.

1. FED UPs

FED UPs New Member

Hello everyone I just have a quick question. I am looking into purchasing a new cell phone and I understand as a FedEx Express employee I am eligible for a pretty decent discount on my cell plan and accessories. I was thinking about ordering it online. In order to recieve the discount online they ask for your employee email. I know what my employee email address is, but my question is how do I access it? Can I only access it via intranet at work? I have never had to use it before. The reason I ask is because once I entered my employee email for the discount on verizons home page and hit submit. It verified that I was elegible for a discount on service but in order to go any farther I need to access my email. Thanks

2. LTFedExer

LTFedExer New Member

Much easier to do it in person. Just go to a Verizon store and bring your work ID with you. BTW, we also get discounts with Sprint and AT&T, in case you're interested.

To access your email at work, get to a 'green screen' and type in 'mail' and login as normal.

3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

We have the same requirements here and, as LT said, it is much easier to do it in person.

4. DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS Active Member

T-mobile too...I think Sprint has the best discount.

5. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

I've had Verizon for a few years. I think we were getting 20% off.
    I just got a notice that the discount is now 22% off.

6. FED UPs

FED UPs New Member

Thanks guys.

7. LTFedExer

LTFedExer New Member

22% discount with Verizon is correct. That's for phones/accessories and plans.