help?

sourpeep

So i shipped my iphone back to apple to be repaired. they decided to send me a replacement which they shipped with ups. i decided to check the whereabouts of my package and it says this, The package is delayed at the origin hub / Forwarded to the facility in the destination city what the heck does this mean?

UPSGUY72

sourpeep:941101 said:
So i shipped my iphone back to apple to be repaired. they decided to send me a replacement which they shipped with ups. i decided to check the whereabouts of my package and it says this, The package is delayed at the origin hub / Forwarded to the facility in the destination city what the heck does this mean?

They had to hold the package because it hasn't been dropped enough times. Don't worry after getting handled again tonight and tomorrow morning by 6 different people they will have dropped it the required number of times and it will get released to be delivered.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
They had to hold the package because it hasn't been dropped enough times. Don't worry after getting handled again tonight and tomorrow morning by 6 different people they will have dropped it the required number of times and it will get released to be delivered.
But.... Has it been boot printed yet? You know very well that it can't be delivered until it has a boot print.