Help

overflowed

Sorry, this is happening at Christmas man. You are in a weird limbo. You work for Fedex but you don't work for Fedex. On and on ad nauseam . Hope it all works out.

STFXG

There's nothing you can do. The contractor has to be willing to go to bat for you. He's bent over a barrel with your complaints and dumping you is pretty much his only option to please fedex. He doesn't see the situation as worth the fight. Sorry you got fired, best of luck in your next venture.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
There's nothing you can do. The contractor has to be willing to go to bat for you. He's bent over a barrel with your complaints and dumping you is pretty much his only option to please fedex. He doesn't see the situation as worth the fight. Sorry you got fired, best of luck in your next venture.

So, what you're really saying is that FedEx is firing someone who isn't an employee.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Congratulations, Darryl.

You probably can't see it now, but this is likely one of the most fortuitous things that has ever happened to you in your life.

Even if you actually did throw something over a fence or whatever - I say 'effem!' if they can't take a joke

barnyard

KTM rider
Google, "at will employee"

Read and understand the results. Find out if the contractor is going to give you a bad reference in the future.

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
Go down to your local "EEOC" office and see if you have a case. Before going, write down what other "issues" you've had, the time frame and if it was a verbal or written warning.

If no one else was "disqualified" for the same issue, you may have a complaint.

Good luck.