Help!

mellinger58

Okay yesterday I got a phone call say I would be a driver if I was 10 days older...... They took a couple drivers a few months ago and they stayed on the inside working for a month or 2 I understand that the rules say you have to be 21 but has any one come across this problem if so let me hear what you have to say.:)can I fight it?thanks for your help

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Okay yesterday I got a phone call say I would be a driver if I was 10 days older...... They took a couple drivers a few months ago and they stayed on the inside working for a month or 2 I understand that the rules say you have to be 21 but has any one come across this problem if so let me hear what you have to say.:)can I fight it?thanks for your help
You shouldn't have any problem, they are pretty desperate right now.
image.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I was out of work for eight weeks and I came back to work TAW last Monday. I was shocked at the number of new drivers in our two Centers and our Feeder Dept. We are having a hard time training them, I have never seen anything like this my whole career.

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
I was out of work for eight weeks and I came back to work TAW last Monday. I was shocked at the number of new drivers in our two Centers and our Feeder Dept. We are having a hard time training them, I have never seen anything like this my whole career.

New driver's training in my area is now only 3 days of class. They are skipping the driving portion and sending them directly to the centers to start work. Never seen that either.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
New driver's training in my area is now only 3 days of class. They are skipping the driving portion and sending them directly to the centers to start work. Never seen that either.
The driving portion of my driving school was just group driving for about an hour twice that week. Driving school that doesn't teach you to drive. One thing always holds true for driving school... There will be acronyms.™