Helpers In July???

Part time or 22.3 employees should never be permitted to perform full time driving duties outside of the seasonal or vacation replacement period, to any greater extent than already contractually viable.
Guess what. They are doing everything than can to get rid of current full-times.

At least make it a 22.2 job with full-time pension

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg

UniteandWin

Fixing to go to a union meeting, and this July 12 helper issue, we will more than likely vote on this issue. Since I can't get a hold of the Central States Director on a Sat, dors anyone have FACTS the International has agreed to this helper day, or is it local by local. Our local is rightly asking our opinion on it. Please respond with facts. I am fully aware of what the Central Agreement says

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Fixing to go to a union meeting, and this July 12 helper issue, we will more than likely vote on this issue. Since I can't get a hold of the Central States Director on a Sat, dors anyone have FACTS the International has agreed to this helper day, or is it local by local. Our local is rightly asking our opinion on it. Please respond with facts. I am fully aware of what the Central Agreement says

Sent using BrownCafe App

Today is the 9th. Tuesday is the 12th. What do you expect to do between now and then that will change the company's mind? Keep in mind that wildcats are illegal.