Helpers out in philly already!!!

article22

Banned
The $8.50 an hour helpers are out in full force already here!! Packages cars loaded front to back, top to bottom!! Im sooooo happy i left that crap job and wake up to greener grass over here in "article 22 land" my only stress this peak is to try to decide what to buy every one for christmas, kwanzaa, and hanukkah
run run safely my brothers and sisters!!!

barnyard

KTM rider
I was supposed to have a helper this week, supposedly cannot find one in my area and none of the PT people want to commute that far.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I would like to see the pay stub of a helper that makes 8.50. They make 5 bucks more then that here. Who the he'll would work for 8.50. No offense newbie part timers.

OptimusPrime

I would like to see the pay stub of a helper that makes 8.50. They make 5 bucks more then that here. Who the he'll would work for 8.50. No offense newbie part timers.

Riding jump during peak is 10X better than say unloading. And the pay is the same if they are getting $8.50. They get $12.50 here IIRC. Though that whole being on beck and call, no set hours, maybe no hours is rubbish. No wonder we get geriatric low life helpers.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
We've had helpers in at least 6 runs everyday this week, sometimes more. The kicker is, they're putting drivers on as helpers...lol. $32 p/hr to ride the jump seat? Yes, please.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yeah no way would anyone here driver help for 8.50. We have helpers all over here also. Cutting tons of routes and those of us without helpers are still loaded up and working past 9pm. Worked 4 days this week and put in over 45 hours. I say BRING IT!!!!!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No offense but how do u pull that off I was 275 today with 90 stops. Not that I care but ill be an hour over and bitched at Monday. Clocked out at 9:10 today. Oh yeah "max" for the route is 75 on the load plan. Yes I was in the red everyday haha

No offense but how do u pull that off I was 275 today with 90 stops. Not that I care but ill be an hour over and bitched at Monday. Clocked out at 9:10 today. Oh yeah "max" for the route is 75 on the load plan. Yes I was in the red everyday haha
I guess I'm the man. Nobody bitches at me because I'm me. Don't worry if you play your cards right and pay your dues you might get there. I'm the method man.

Thebrownstreak

My route normally goes out between 65-75 stops.last year Peaked out last year with 96 mon-thur and had to punch out by 3:45pm on Friday. Mileage 200-210 miles per day. Route is also 50 min from building pulling tp60