HELPERS TOMORROW!?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Rumor going around is some of the Midwest hubs or volume is catching up finally because of all the flooding and bad storms. Supposedly tomorrow is going to be like a peak day supposedly- STILL AINT SCEARED, BRING IT lol.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
If your "ass (is) staying in the seat all day" then you are not using your helper in the most efficient manner possible.

Ha. You're talking as if this company actually places value on efficiency. News flash: they don't.

One thing I'll never forget from my first day on the job was a now retired teamster telling me "only be a donkey when you have to be".

BrownTexas

If your "ass (is) staying in the seat all day" then you are not using your helper in the most efficient manner possible.
Couldn't agree more. But in Clarksville every situation is perfect and that isn't the case where I am. I don't want a helper. But if they are going to force one on me, when they do, then he is going to be my legs while I drive.

J

jibbs

A few of the newer drivers have been talking about their helpers the past two weeks in the center I work at.

And it really seems like the only drivers I know that have helpers right now were hired in the past couple of months.