HELPERS TOMORROW!?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Pics or it didn't happen.
images-7.jpeg
There ya go...;)

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
vaca week. just had del to house. driver had helper.
not norm driver. was a temp. in NC, RTW state

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
We are heavy today. I.'m about 40 miles south of. Albany. Local 294. We had 6 pt helpers. I'm solo w 11 hr day. I love when they think. Money in the bank

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Similiar yes Cos. No point in a mani-pedi when they're covered in dirt and grime, or sweating in steel toe workboots..lol.

Ok. I have to disagree with you on this one. Regardless of whether a woman is wearing steel toed workboots or not, in the summer, one must always be prepared for the unexpected. Must have nicely painted toes in the summer. :hello,soldier:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ok. I have to disagree with you on this one. Regardless of whether a woman is wearing steel toed workboots or not, in the summer, one must always be prepared for the unexpected. Must have nicely painted toes in the summer. :hello,soldier:
Ain't gonna happen...unless I'm headed to the beach or planning to wear open toe shoes. Same goes for my fingernails...I keep them as neat and clean as possible...but polishing them and then going to work is like washing your car, and then driving through a giant mud puddle.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Glad I took today off. Last Wednesday I had 130 stops on a route where 100 stops is a ten hour day. The about freaked out when they asked for my eta and I answered 930.