Helpp

Catatonic

Nine Lives
hello is the interview questions hard
No.
General questions to get you to open up.
There are certain questions that will be asked that you already answered on application. Make sure they are the same.
Be able to account for all your time from graduating from high school until now. Any gap longer than 3 months not working or going to school will be problematic.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Use to be a big deal getting a job here at ups....not so much now, especially for pt'ers.. They come and go at a fast pace!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
sorry I'm not a boy I am a female and I'm not 18
No offense meant ma'am but kidding Ron about asking your age was a lot funnier (maybe) with the assumption you were male.
People born of the female persuasion are welcome at UPS and the Brown Cafe with open arms.
Now, with that said, a fair warning, I am one of the nicer people here.
Beware of Fluffers and wary of all.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
No offense meant ma'am but kidding Ron about asking your age was a lot funnier (maybe) with the assumption you were male.
People born of the female persuasion are welcome at UPS and the Brown Cafe with open arms.
Now, with that said, a fair warning, I am one of the nicer people here.
Beware of Fluffers and wary of all.

The condensed version:

201501_0021_ceiha.jpg

Nimnim

The Nim
Wear anything you want that won't get you in trouble if you were walking down the street with the exception of nothing open toes. Gotta cover those feet else they won't let you on the tour. I know this from experience since when I showed up for my initial interaction with HR they had me do paperwork and come back the following week since the person doing tours was on vacation. I wore sandals both the first and second time and they never mentioned it the first and told me I couldn't do the tour the second time and to come back the following day with closed toe footwear.

So just wear something clean and comfortable that you don't mind getting dirty as the facilities are never as clean as you'll see in a training video or some TV inside look.