Here`s the card to sign to fix your Central States and Teamsters issue !

wildgoose

WILDGOOSE
this card is all you need to sign and print your name. Put your center #, Name of building and date it. Then mail to P.o. bOX # Please do it legiable too ! Thanks !

wildgoose

WILDGOOSE
Please explain how this will fix the cs pension plan!
Better yet ask the teamsters what they can do to fix Central States - Under there watch it has spiraled out of control there for if you would have read the article that is posted from www.teamsters916.org and look at what Gregare and the rest of the bunch state that the fund is beyond repair in the multi -employer setup ! That page you need to find the title with Central States and clik on that .

1eyejack

We all need to step up to the plate and become a activate member of the APWA.. If u believe in the work that they are doing and the labouring that others do to get the cards sign for a vote we need ur support mentally and physically we are all in this together so lets ALL support 1 another so we can get this done quickly we want to take back from what the teamsters are taking from us 1 company 1 pension we are all in this fight to see it through thanks to all of u that see are vision you will not be let down may we sign these cards so it will happen .. we believe in you guys for the hard work u put ur bodies through day in and day out U might not hear it from mangers at ups but u will hear it from those who believe in U and we like to thank u for the wonderful job u do out there .... we know that U can only do it for so long we are not all 18 yr old again ....thanks again Ur coworkers and brothers at ups .......

705red

Browncafe Steward
Better yet ask the teamsters what they can do to fix Central States - Under there watch it has spiraled out of control there for if you would have read the article that is posted from www.teamsters916.org and look at what Gregare and the rest of the bunch state that the fund is beyond repair in the multi -employer setup ! That page you need to find the title with Central States and clik on that .
Your title of topic says heres how you can fix the cs pension! But you dont explain to the members under cs right now how you can fix it. Keep up your divide and lie to conquer mentality, and dont get pissed off, or dodge questions from members who have questions. Either answer the question or say im not sure, no need to respond with another question!!!!

brett636

You call that a fix? I call that a gross waste of time, printer ink, paper, postage, effort, etc. There is no fix here, only false hope.

twnjrspc

this card is all you need to sign and print your name. Put your center #, Name of building and date it. Then mail to P.o. bOX # Please do it legiable too ! Thanks !

Oh My! How does the APWA fit into this picture? What'll we do now?
UPS Pension Grab: New Information Available at Make UPS Deliver

A new bulletin and a detailed Q&A on management’s plan to split 42,000 UPS Teamsters from the Central States Pension Plan is available online.:confused:1

Bill

You call that a fix? I call that a gross waste of time, printer ink, paper, postage, effort, etc. There is no fix here, only false hope.
Do you think the Teamsters can fix CS pension fund that is only 47.2% funded? What hope is there under the Teamsters? What are they doing to fix the mess CS is in? Does anyone have a clue what the Teamsters are proposing to do, other than to make additional cuts?

BROWNDAWG

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE A SCAB FOR PUTTING APWA INFO ON THIS WEBSITE. I'M GLAD EVERYTIME MOTHER NATURE DECIDES TO TAKE A CRAB SHE DUMPS A HURRICANE ON FLORIDA. HOPEFULLY, IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS.

badpas

You know what I'm tired of and thats all the name calling. Especially scab. I can't count how many times I've seen it used and everytime its been used incorrectly. How about we stick to the subject and the facts. Its much more gratifying and fun to prove someone wrong than to listen to all this nonsense. I, for one, would like to see more sparring about the impotant topics than listen to a few get their feelings hurt and have to result to name calling. If you want to do that comedy central's got it all the time.

705red

Browncafe Steward
You know what I'm tired of and thats all the name calling. Especially scab. I can't count how many times I've seen it used and everytime its been used incorrectly. How about we stick to the subject and the facts. Its much more gratifying and fun to prove someone wrong than to listen to all this nonsense. I, for one, would like to see more sparring about the impotant topics than listen to a few get their feelings hurt and have to result to name calling. If you want to do that comedy central's got it all the time.
Pas you might not be a scab but alot of the apwa cheerleaders on here have scabbed and or withdrawn from the teamsters. Now they come on here talking the talk while we know they cant walk the walk. That has discouraged alot of members from even associating with them. They take everything the teamsters have gotten them and cry that its not enough. Now they endorse this apwa like its god, how long before they stab them in the back?

705red

Browncafe Steward
WHAT DO MEAN THIS GUY IM NOT MANAGEMENT REMEMBER.... DO YOU SNITCH ON YOUR CO-WORKERS TOO????
Dawg remember management and the apwa are 2 in the same. Just keep it clean and debate the issues and we all will get along just enough to agree to disagree on some issues!

30andout

Dawg remember management and the apwa are 2 in the same. Just keep it clean and debate the issues and we all will get along just enough to agree to disagree on some issues!
Red you keep yelling UPS and APWA are the some, where is your PROOF not just your opinion. Untill you show some proof, I'll just guess that you're another loudmouth BA or shop stuard making up more propaganda.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Red you keep yelling UPS and APWA are the some, where is your PROOF not just your opinion. Untill you show some proof, I'll just guess that you're another loudmouth BA or shop stuard making up more propaganda.
I guess its an accident that tom coleman is your attorney? Let me ask you if it was avoidable or unavoidable. Im a steward yes and a package car driver. You can call me loudmouth all day that makes me happy. I also go to meetings, file grievances,and get involved!

30andout

I guess its an accident that tom coleman is your attorney? Let me ask you if it was avoidable or unavoidable. Im a steward yes and a package car driver. You can call me loudmouth all day that makes me happy. I also go to meetings, file grievances,and get involved!
Now thats what I call substantial proof, sounds like it's being avoided to me. As for the last 3, I do all those things also.

krash

Go big orange
Not trying to get in a pissing match but am curious if one of the APWA founders was management at one time?
Now a simple yes or no is all I ask. Don't wanna hear about Hoffa or a steward in up state NY who took a course in business management. Just curious if this is true and which one.