Here they come again!

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Yes new people- this site is reserved for grown men to spend all of their time away from a job that they hate whining about their job.

Speaking of "Here we go again", there you go again. Lurking on a forum of whiners, praying for a chance to rear your ugly head and whine about the whiners. One man to another: Do you ever feel like you're stuck in the same place? Did you read the title of this thread and instantly think of Dolly Parton's gargantuan knockers? Or, did you secretly hope you'd get the chance to throw a dig out at folks looking to commiserate with other folks who share a common thread?

Seriously though, what do you think my chances are of getting into a permanent driving job after peak? My supervisor says "I do a really good job." Anyone know where I can get some UPS socks?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Sorry, you can't use the word "fat", use "lady of ample proportions".
my apologies, sir.
images-10.jpeg

What'dyabringmetoday???

Yes new people- this site is reserved for grown men to spend all of their time away from a job that they hate whining about their job.

Speaking of "Here we go again", there you go again. Lurking on a forum of whiners, praying for a chance to rear your ugly head and whine about the whiners. One man to another: Do you ever feel like you're stuck in the same place? Did you read the title of this thread and instantly think of Dolly Parton's gargantuan knockers? Or, did you secretly hope you'd get the chance to throw a dig out at folks looking to commiserate with other folks who share a common thread?

Seriously though, what do you think my chances are of getting into a permanent driving job after peak? My supervisor says "I do a really good job." Anyone know where I can get some UPS socks?
So, you are saying I am right. You would probably like it if I joined in with all of the complaining, bite the hand that feeds me, tell new people not to post, and that sort of thing. One thing is certain- I definitely bug you. Isn't the internet fun? Lol?

Buck Fifty

My one hope for this peak ? Is that the 45 yr old mandolin player of a bluegrass band is on the road this season. He was the worst helper EEEEEVER !!!! Believe I will go back to hand picking one this year. Hey BB58, how you doin ?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
So, you are saying I am right. You would probably like it if I joined in with all of the complaining, bite the hand that feeds me, tell new people not to post, and that sort of thing. One thing is certain- I definitely bug you. Isn't the internet fun? Lol?

You "certainly" don't bother me. In fact, I get aroused at the chance to poke fun of you. I wouldn't like it if, you joined the complaining.

I get my jollies whining about you,whining about others, whining about their chosen profession. Inception whine I guess you could call it. You are however, correct about the the internet being fun. Where else would I get the chance to anonymously exert my mental fortitude over another human being?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My one hope for this peak ? Is that the 45 yr old mandolin player of a bluegrass band is on the road this season. He was the worst helper EEEEEVER !!!! Believe I will go back to hand picking one this year. Hey BB58, how you doin ?
I'm good...how u doing?

What'dyabringmetoday???

You "certainly" don't bother me. In fact, I get aroused at the chance to poke fun of you. I wouldn't like it if, you joined the complaining.

I get my jollies whining about you,whining about others, whining about their chosen profession. Inception whine I guess you could call it. You are however, correct about the the internet being fun. Where else would I get the chance to anonymously exert my mental fortitude over another human being?
You're the man. Or should I say The Harry Manback? Lol?