Here we go again, RASSMUSSEN putting out B.S. Polls....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Of all the polling companies out there handling our elections, Rassmussen polls, or FOX news, has consistent been identified as UNRELIABLE.

They used to be a reliable source of polling, that is, until the republicans started losing elections, then it became a mouthpiece of mis information for FOX news.

Today, Rassmussen is out with yet another unreliable poll, showing Trump in the lead, despite EVERY other polling company showing otherwise.

In 2012, Rassmussen was the least reliable. They showed Romney leading and also predicting that he would WIN the election.

Here is the current Real Clear averages of all polls...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...s/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Now look at rassmussen..
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/trump_41_clinton_39

Now, look at how rassmussen stands up to all the other polling companies out there...

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytime...and-worst-in-the-2012-presidential-race/?_r=0

The right wing will do anything it can to give its people "HOPE" even if it means giving them false hope by providing B.S. Polling.

This should have been a lesson learned in 2012, but they havent quite learned it yet.

The faithfull will cling to this rassmussen poll as hope, but like in 2012, it wont be enough change the minds of the rest of thinking America.

TOS.

newfie

there will be more polls that show Americas movement away from the Clinton crime family and towards a greater America. one where leaders of other countries show up at the airport out of respect for our president when he arrives. One where Russian planes do not buzz our military with impunity .

And for those who love Hillary hopefully her prison will allow you to visit.

Keenj

Russian planes have been buzzing our ships and planes since the Cold War. This is not a new phenomenon.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I think I am going to vote for someone who's husband didn't sign nafta which has pretty much cost a lot of union jobs.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
how many Russian fighters buzzing us ships have you been on?
th

I'm not the one claiming to know how many times who buzzes who.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
All polls are biased .
Thus none of them are reliable .
+/- 4 points .

Rasmussen is about 24 points off from the real polls, and has always been a Right Wing talking point/lie because it's a reliable source of misinformation that always favors the conservitard viewpoint.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Possibly. From what I understand, they are careful to expose their underside to show they are unarmed as if to be provocative but not TOO provocative.

Correct. The Russian planes that made mock attack runs at the US Navy vessel were also unarmed, and it was made very clear to the ship that the aircraft had no payload.

Think that one of our ships just might have the capability to take them out? Or maybe one of our subs that often shadow such vessels?