Here's a gas card for doing your job!!

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Why does everyone on here think the Union and Management are on a level playing field?

who thinks that? The union controls this place and you know it upssocks. I've run so many guys like you in circles that they quit. The managers that I see are trainable , I go a little easier on them but still give them a needed lesson once in awhile.

I'll give you an example, one slightly out of control manager was in the hospital at one time for a minor heart attack. Me and two of my union buddies visited him and gave him the business in the private room he was in. Nothing that would leave bruises but we got our point across.

When he came back to work, everyone thought the heart attack made him a changed man. Oh he was a changed man all right because we changed him not the heart attack

P.S. Upssocks, a few days ago, I made this manager dig into his pockets and give me 15 bucks for a turkey as a form of tribute and just to see if he learned his lesson about what can happen to him if he doesn't behave. I wish you were my manager, I would have you straightened out in about a month and a half.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
who thinks that? The union controls this place and you know it upssocks. I've run so many guys like you in circles that they quit. The managers that I see are trainable , I go a little easier on them but still give them a needed lesson once in awhile.

I'll give you an example, one slightly out of control manager was in the hospital at one time for a minor heart attack. Me and two of my union buddies visited him and gave him the business in the private room he was in. Nothing that would leave bruises but we got our point across.

When he came back to work, everyone thought the heart attack made him a changed man. Oh he was a changed man all right because we changed him not the heart attack

P.S. Upssocks, a few days ago, I made this manager dig into his pockets and give me 15 bucks for a turkey as a form of tribute and just to see if he learned his lesson about what can happen to him if he doesn't behave. I wish you were my manager, I would have you straightened out in about a month and a half.
Welcome to the Brown Cafe Mr UnionSocks

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I think the police might be on the way to pick you up.

wornoutupser

Dear Mr. UPSSOCKS,

I work in the number one building in the US for filing greivances. You wouldnt last a week here. I invite you to Central Florida!

satellitedriver

UPSSOCKS

Dear Mr. UPSSOCKS,

I work in the number one building in the US for filing greivances. You wouldnt last a week here. I invite you to Central Florida!

Yeah I hear central Florida is a brutal place.... Typical Union Comment... Wait until 2010. You won't be there enough to file.....

wornoutupser

Yeah I hear central Florida is a brutal place.... Typical Union Comment... Wait until 2010. You won't be there enough to file.....

Betcha I will be there longer than you. I have outlasted more managers than you can count on your fingers and toes.
Touch a package here and we will nail you.

UPSSOCKS

This was true in the past and would still be the case had you morons not put the stock on the open market. Now you have to answer to me and my fellow Teamster brothers as well as all other stockholders. Managers once ruled the roost, but no more. So keep on living out your fantasies on this site, saying everything you can't in real life. Then go to work and do what your told like everybody else.

Don't you think this is a stretch..... I would never have to answer to a teamster under any circumstance.
No one tells me what to do. I have a meeting about once a quarter, and I sometimes get an occasional phone call if something goes sour. Other than that, I make my own routine.

blue efficacy

You know, as over the top as UPSSOCKS can get, I have to agree with him on this one.

A job well done, and the compensation laid out in the union contract, is it's own reward. We should never expect, or think we earned things like food or gas cards or whatever. If the company decides to give us these things it is nice.

I still argue that we deserve turkey though, because I remember seeing it on a list of our benefits...

UPSSOCKS

You know, as over the top as UPSSOCKS can get, I have to agree with him on this one.

A job well done, and the compensation laid out in the union contract, is it's own reward. We should never expect, or think we earned things like food or gas cards or whatever. If the company decides to give us these things it is nice.

I still argue that we deserve turkey though, because I remember seeing it on a list of our benefits...

Enough about the turkey already.... It is gone... I believe in recognition, I really do, but the new regime does not. Once a PUBLIC company cuts an expense, like recognition, don't count on it ever coming back.

Don't you think this is a stretch..... I would never have to answer to a teamster under any circumstance.
No one tells me what to do. I have a meeting about once a quarter, and I sometimes get an occasional phone call if something goes sour. Other than that, I make my own routine.
sure ya do....