Here's hoping our CEO is stuck in traffic.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Watching the weather channel and getting a good laugh at the traffic jams in Atlanta due to a couple inches of snow. People stuck in traffic for up to 8 hours because nothing is moving. They wouldn't even bother plowing in my area if we only got 2 inches of the white stuff.

djkre8r

It takes my bro-n-law 1 1/2 hours to get home from work (he works in Atlanta). It is going on 9 hours that he has been driving home and is still 45 minutes out - on a normal day. Atlanta is once again CLOSED FOR BUSINESS!!!

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I really don't understand all the consternation over driving in snow. Like bottomups said, 2" is nothing more than a dusting here. You hardly notice it while driving.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
We don't have the infrastructure or resources to handle snow in any amount. It wouldn't make a lot of sense to spend money on equipment to use once or twice every decade. You guys can laugh it up, but we don't retire and move up there.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
ga closed.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We don't have the infrastructure or resources to handle snow in any amount. It wouldn't make a lot of sense to spend money on equipment to use once or twice every decade. You guys can laugh it up, but we don't retire and move up there.
You shouldn't need resources or infrastructure to handle 2 inches of snow. My two wheel drive ranger can handle two inches.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You shouldn't need resources or infrastructure to handle 2 inches of snow. My two wheel drive ranger can handle two inches.
Come on down.
The problem down here is that 3 inches of snow turns into 1/2 inch or more of ice after a couple dozen cars drive over it.
There is no snow on the roads in Atlanta, it is all ice.