Here's how to make a angry Fedex employee happy again !

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by franknitty, Oct 10, 2012.

1. franknitty

franknitty Member

Cookouts ! Fedex employees (especially couriers) will sell their souls to the devil (Fedex management) if their station managers decide to have a cookout ! Its time for you to take a stand ! "Just say no to Fedex cookouts" ! Buy your own groceries ! Pack your own lunch ! Aren't you tired of being labelled scum, sellout, brown nose, and traitor ? Tell management to take their freezer burned brats and ice cream and shove it up their "you know what" !

Punch in

Go do your job

Punch out, then leave the premises immediately !

Otherwise, just quit !

2. StuffItFred

StuffItFred Member

Cookouts??? Hell our station cut that out 2yrs ago.

3. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Fred. MT3, and Dave holding hands and jumping off a cliff together would make me happy.

4. StuffItFred

StuffItFred Member

The only Fedex cookout I will attend will be if Freddy is on the rotisserie with an apple stuffed in his mouth.

5. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Hey, more for the rest of us.

6. DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS Active Member

7. texan

texan Well-Known Member

Mr. Frank missed you and your post sir.
    texan

8. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

But I like Costco burgers and hot dogs... With dry buns.

9. DontThrowPackages

DontThrowPackages Well-Known Member

Because those are the ones left over from the last cookout

10. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

We get cheese sandwiches every Friday (all we have to do is supply our own bread and cheese)

11. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

If FedEx would have a catered meal waiting for us every day I'd be a happy camper.

12. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

What is the purpose of making a scene refusing free food at a company sponsored cookout?

13. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Pizza parties, weenie roasts, and BBQs have been an Express staple for years. This is how they "motivate" us in lieu of bonuses, raises, etc. Get it?

14. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

What makes anyone here think they care if you are happy?

15. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

You don't get a performance raise at the end of the year?
    Maybe things are different on the Ground side. We rarely have cookouts, but it's always an opportunity to socialize and get paid to do it.

16. DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS Active Member

We don't get paid to socialize for anything.

17. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

We get a small raise in March, currently anywhere from 3%-6% based on how far along you are in the pay range. But for a number of years they were 2 to 2.5 % or even no raise at all. Topped out couriers may or may not get a raise. The rest of us may or may not get a raise. Pretty much at the company's mercy. And they take a big chunk of that raise back by raising monthly health premiums every year. If they manage to almost double profits in 3 years and don't speed up topping out then it might finally get enough people interested in signing union cards. Too late for me, but I'd hate to be in my 20's looking at these pay schemes for 30 years.

18. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

They don't. They only care if you are happy. Eventually, Uncle Fred won't be satisfied with the share he's giving you and will want some of it back.

19. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

More than likely, sooner than later too.

20. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Fred is a real-life C. Montgomery Burns. If he could extract an extra nickel from his mother, he'd do it, even if he had to sell her soul to get it. That's what bbsam doesn't understand about Uncle Fred.