Heres Your Surepost

Imchar1

20141212_110624.jpg
20141212_110616.jpg
20141212_110257.jpg
20141212_101533.jpg

Imchar1

Those are some pretty big boxes... some are even irregs.

pics of a rental??? that must truly suck ballz

Actually its the rental equivalent to a brownside. There was roughly 550 pieces 350 were bags maybe 10 pieces per bag on avg for a rough estimate of about 3000-4000 pieces covering 4 zip codes. That's about 5-10 full routes that could be created from 1 post office drop. A significant number are too big for surepost. I'd say UPS has found a great way to bypass UPS employees.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
no idea, I don't care he does lol
This sucks. They are ellininating full time jobs here. Every full time job they get rid of is less money going into our pension funds. And that should scare you with what congress is about to do to troubled pension plans. This is hurting part timers wanting to go driving and our pension funds.
What will UPS ask for in the next contract? All packages be delivered by the post office?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Those are some pretty big boxes... some are even irregs.

Actually its the rental equivalent to a brownside. There was roughly 550 pieces 350 were bags maybe 10 pieces per bag on avg for a rough estimate of about 3000-4000 pieces covering 4 zip codes. That's about 5-10 full routes that could be created from 1 post office drop. A significant number are too big for surepost. I'd say UPS has found a great way to bypass UPS employees.
Ups is slightly responsible. The shippers are mostly responsible. They are the ones cheating the system. They know the size and weight limits.

I may be way off on this but I don't think corporate has any idea just how much revenue they are losing out on.

It's pretty simple though. If you have that big of a problem with it call your BA and let them know what's going on. I'm not saying it'll magically change anything but bitching on the Internet sure won't get anything done.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
This sucks. They are ellininating full time jobs here. Every full time job they get rid of is less money going into our pension funds. And that should scare you with what congress is about to do to troubled pension plans. This is hurting part timers wanting to go driving and our pension funds.
What will UPS ask for in the next contract? All packages be delivered by the post office?

Lol...

Keep voting Tea Party, "brother".

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Come on!!! UPS makes its own rules because it's x Mas. The union will make sure they comply with the contract about the side limits of sure post boxes. After! Yeah right

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Our pension funds would be fine if everyone demanded their 8 and stopped taking dead days.