Herman Cain

bbsam

Staff member
According to Liberal Democrats: If you dont like Obama and watch FOX...your a stupid racist Tea Party Republican. If your Black and against Obama then your a Uncle Tom. (thanks Lue c fer)

And then we have Herman Cain, what the heck they gonna do with that? Lol

Why would we do anything with him? He's your potential candidate. You know what they say: When your adversary is intent on destroying himself, get out of the way.

moreluck

golden ticket member
bbsam, so this is how you "get out of the way" in the Cain thread ???

"Wow. This thread has about as much depth as Cain's knowledge of foreign affairs. "Who's gaff is more telling?" Really? That's as deep as we can get talking about this potential (probably not) candidate?"

"She brought it up and you had to mount it and ride it? Bottom feeder! Just make sure you kiss her before you bring her back.":happy-very:

"Now that is some fascinating dribble. Thanks for sharing. Keep coming back."

"I re-read my post, and boy was I ever right. Here you are on an opinion forum going on and on about how you aren't going to read other opinions. Apparently there isn't a whole lot to say about Herman Cain and the thread has gone elsewhere. Sorry threads do that. As a moderator I would think you would know that. And "dribble" is hardly that insulting. But to appease you, let's not call it dribble, lets say it's "weirdly thin-skinned and ultimately odd" that other opinions on an opinion forum would elicit such a response from one who has been here so long. That you were here before me and will be here after me? If true congratulations...I think. Or maybe I'm sorry; I'm not sure what length of time on an opinon forum says about an individual. Mostly I think it means I have too much time on my hands (my opinion). Maybe not nearly as much as Upstate, moreluck, et. al., but to each his own.:wink2:

"And in the larger picture, it's nearly all opinion on an Internet forum and if one does not read other opinions, objective or not, what's the point really? It truly is "wasted Internet space". But if it's only opinion that I agree with, objective or not, that I read and reinforce my own opinions and strengthen my own pre-conceptions, then how does that benefit anyone except to further my own self importance? "

"But...but...I am a maroon!:happy-very:"

"Dribble is something done with a ball, but also used with the same meaning as drivel. Google rocks! "

"Nominate him and prove us wrong. "

"Why would we do anything with him? He's your potential candidate. You know what they say: When your adversary is intent on destroying himself, get out of the way. "

P

pickup

There will be many, and whomever rights the best one, gets the Nobel Prize of Literacy ! :)

"... whomever rights the best one, gets the Nobel Prize of Literacy!"

Well, I can say without any doubt that you will never win this supposed Nobel Prize of Literacy(snicker).

"whoever" should be used in place of "whomever" as it occupies the place of subject in that sentence.

"writes" in place of "rights"

"Nobel prize of Literacy"??????/ How about "Nobel Prize for Literature?" Sound familiar?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Herman CANT was on the air this weekend, yet, nobody knows where or when.

The only hot air people were interested in this weekend was the exhaust from the Formula 1 race, The indy 500 and the Nascar race.

Herman Cants exhaust was nothing by comparision.

Peace.

wkmac

The only hot air people were interested in this weekend was the exhaust from the Formula 1 race, The indy 500 and the Nascar race.

Peace.

This was jazz festival weekend in Atlanta so I didn't watch the races but read something about them of interest today. On the last lap, turn 4 coming for the checkered flag, leader JR Hildebrand crashed losing the race. Sponsor? The National Guard. Fast forward to Charlotte, last lap, entering turn 3, leader Dale Earnhardt Jr. runs out of gas losing the race. Sponsor? The National Guard. Is some force of nature trying to tell us something?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This was jazz festival weekend in Atlanta so I didn't watch the races but read something about them of interest today. On the last lap, turn 4 coming for the checkered flag, leader JR Hildebrand crashed losing the race. Sponsor? The National Guard. Fast forward to Charlotte, last lap, entering turn 3, leader Dale Earnhardt Jr. runs out of gas losing the race. Sponsor? The National Guard. Is some force of nature trying to tell us something?

Hmm, could be WKMAC, was GW BUSH the grand marshall of both races? Cause' if he was, i can see where both military plans would fail.

Great races though!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Peace.

I never even heard mention of the '500' or Nascar (except that Timberlake's car won), but Palin dominated the news with the Rolling Thunder. Guess we know what's important....showing America to your kids!!! And, it's Herman Cain....you keep having a typo with his name......right P.O.S.?

bbsam

Staff member
bbsam, so this is how you "get out of the way" in the Cain thread ???

"Wow. This thread has about as much depth as Cain's knowledge of foreign affairs. "Who's gaff is more telling?" Really? That's as deep as we can get talking about this potential (probably not) candidate?"

"She brought it up and you had to mount it and ride it? Bottom feeder! Just make sure you kiss her before you bring her back.":happy-very:

"Now that is some fascinating dribble. Thanks for sharing. Keep coming back."

"I re-read my post, and boy was I ever right. Here you are on an opinion forum going on and on about how you aren't going to read other opinions. Apparently there isn't a whole lot to say about Herman Cain and the thread has gone elsewhere. Sorry threads do that. As a moderator I would think you would know that. And "dribble" is hardly that insulting. But to appease you, let's not call it dribble, lets say it's "weirdly thin-skinned and ultimately odd" that other opinions on an opinion forum would elicit such a response from one who has been here so long. That you were here before me and will be here after me? If true congratulations...I think. Or maybe I'm sorry; I'm not sure what length of time on an opinon forum says about an individual. Mostly I think it means I have too much time on my hands (my opinion). Maybe not nearly as much as Upstate, moreluck, et. al., but to each his own.:wink2:

"And in the larger picture, it's nearly all opinion on an Internet forum and if one does not read other opinions, objective or not, what's the point really? It truly is "wasted Internet space". But if it's only opinion that I agree with, objective or not, that I read and reinforce my own opinions and strengthen my own pre-conceptions, then how does that benefit anyone except to further my own self importance? "

"But...but...I am a maroon!:happy-very:"

"Dribble is something done with a ball, but also used with the same meaning as drivel. Google rocks! "

"Nominate him and prove us wrong. "

"Why would we do anything with him? He's your potential candidate. You know what they say: When your adversary is intent on destroying himself, get out of the way. "
No. This is how I amuse myself. I don't view anyone here as my adversary. I don't view this as anything more than a way to pass the time.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I felt so bad for JR. He is my favorite. Say what you will about Nascar races, one of the if not the most attended sports events in history.
Why do we like it? Its a part of history. It is exciting. Just like the thread if you dont like it leave it. Its a great American past time. Its begajn with the prohibition of alcohol. Now iof you think it takes nothing to tear a car down and put it back together and make it run, then yes it is a waste of time. If you have the intellect to do that and think its nothing then good for you.
As for me, I watch it, Ive been to them, and guess what. Ive left a 30K motorcycle, tools, and coolers of food and drinks there for 80 thousand to scavenge, and no one touched it. Try doing that at other sports events. Break down at the track fifty people will stop and offer assistance. Most will know how to fix it, most will go get parts for you.
And most have all their teeth.