Hermetic

Just_another_day_at_work

If anybody interested in the TV series Touch(sacred geometry, Fibonacci sequence, a little kabbalah) which I don't recommend for hard core fundamentalists, here is the trailer:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What the hell is this thread about anyway?
What aspect of Hermeticism is intended to be discussed?
Religious, philosophical or ties to The Illuminati?
Just curious.

Just_another_day_at_work

It's whatever available online for the ordinary person, as you can see mostly only me here just sharing whatever interests me. :D Yes, some of the Illuminati. It's going to happen under Obama aka NWO, so trying to understand whatever I can, till it hits the Christ/higher consciousness or higher dimension, because it will(IMO), otherwise we go down in flames within a year or two if status quot continues...
Not religious, to me at least not.
Example, like it or not it's Kissinger, the crisis is kind of set already or looming: Kissinger: Obama Will Create A New World Order - YouTube
To me the "above" part interest I guess the soul or the universe thing. Especially now that a lot of enlightened (or MK ultra project) artists showing it a lot this year with symbolism.
I started Initiation Into Hermetics from Franz Bardon. Did you do any training already or books?

Just_another_day_at_work

Egyptians didn't build these just for fun, neither the masons at home :D
Planetary alignment that will take place Dec 3, 2012 is dead-on alignment with the Pyramids at Giza
549594_349173745165324_139111558_n.jpg
549594_349173745165324_139111558_n.jpg

wkmac

Time for a good ole' sing-along. Now follow the bouncing ball and hope you have a sense of humor.

[video=youtube;BtiMw0-akAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtiMw0-akAM[/video]

I had some Amanita Muscaria pop up in the yard the other day after a good rain but I just left Jesus alone and about the 3rd day he turned into the Holy Grail!
:wink2:

Just_another_day_at_work

Saturn
Nasty planet always causes trouble here on earth...Ruler of time, space, death and some entities perhaps coming from there too to our 3D and is in the "pattern" :alien2:
Interesting coincidence that in Mecca the Kaaba (Saturn's black cube) people with their prayers moves anti-clock wise in the same direction as seen on Saturn.
The cube:
The Mystery Hexagon on SATURN - YouTube

Coincidences with Saturn(911, Bin Laden)
Saturn,cubes,11-11-11,9-11,and time jumps. - YouTube