Herro there, noob here with some questions

So I did the package handling tour today and filled out quite a lot of paperwork and I'm pretty certain I have the job, I was told to finish the blue link forms on the website and have finished that. I'm scheduled to go back this Friday, what should I expect for the follow-up appointment? Other than bringing two forms of id

PT Car Washer

Sturdy leather work shoes, either low or high top. Work jeans and work shirt appropriate to the weather conditions in your area. Cold in the winter and hot in the summer, this ain't no office job. Be ready to go to work.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
So I did the package handling tour today and filled out quite a lot of paperwork and I'm pretty certain I have the job, I was told to finish the blue link forms on the website and have finished that. I'm scheduled to go back this Friday, what should I expect for the follow-up appointment? Other than bringing two forms of id
Good luck with everything.

upschuck

I've seen all types of clothing worn at second interviews, don't over think it. I suggest wearing something a little nicer than work clothes.