Hershey 2010

brownedout

I'd be the first to bash our company for something wrong. So I just want to say thanks for once again holding a UPS day at Hershey Park. It's great to meet and talk with fellow UPSers from all over. Saw license plates from as far as Michagan, Tennessee, and New Mexico (WOW!!) Personally from Morris County, NJ. It looked like a great time was had by all.

abc123

I didn't go... I can see the Great Bear from my house (right now, where I'm sitting), and the park gets a little old after a while.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I've lived within 10 miles of Hersheypark for all my life and for the 17 years I have worked at UPS I have yet to go to the UPS day there. I have season passes with the family so we go anytime. Why would I pay an extra $25+ per person to go somewhere that go often enough already.

But, if Steve were going, I may just make the eception.

SoccerFan

We've gone every year but we haven't heard anything about UPS Day at Hershey Park for 2011 - we usually start to hear about it right about now (July-August). Do you happen to know if they're still planning it for 2011? Or did it get put on the budget cuts chopping block?

brownedout , if you dont mind me asking, where at in Morris County are you from? I use to live up there when I was young. In Madison , NJ.. I am 19 now. Lived in New Jersey(South Jersey, Camden County, for about 95% of it) my entire life until I just recently moved down to Jacksonville Florida.