Hey Cheryl...

Keepingthemhonest

Bring'n sexy back
Cheryl do you think we could change the 30 minute limit for editing so I can use spell check on the thread just created before you implemented spellcheck :)

helenofcalifornia

Cheryl, I don't know what you do in real life, but thanks for adding spell check. BTW, are you UPS related? (excuse me if you have already answered this question in the past) What do you do in real life? You HAVE to be UPS related or all these threads would be very boring to you. Thanks again!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
DS it has to do with astronomy, I just googled it, Im not retentive enought to have ever remembered something so deep.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Cheryl, I don't know what you do in real life, but thanks for adding spell check. BTW, are you UPS related? (excuse me if you have already answered this question in the past) What do you do in real life? You HAVE to be UPS related or all these threads would be very boring to you. Thanks again!
UPS related? Who, me?

I was born a UPS brat, my dad was very brown blooded. As I was growing up my family relocated a couple of times for UPS. Who did my family spend time lots of time with after we would move? UPSers... When I grew up who did I marry? a UPSer... My husband left UPS a couple of years ago after working there for 27 years.

hoser

Industrial Slob
Next time, in promulgating your esoteric cogitations, or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable, philosophical or psychological observations, beware of platitudinous ponderosity. Let your conversational communications possess a clarified conciseness, a compacted comprehensibleness, coalescent consistency, and a concatenated cogency. Eschew all conglomerations of flatulent garrulity, jejune babblement, and asinine affectations.

Let your extemporaneous descantings and unpremeditated expatiations have intelligibility and veracious vivacity, without rodomontade or thrasonical bombast. Sedulously avoid all polysyllabic profundity, pompous prolixity, psittaceous vacuity ventriloquial verbosity, and vaniloquent vapidity. Shun double-entendres, prurient jocosity, and pestiferous profanity, obscurant or apparent!!
Asinine affectations? Obscurant or apparent?

That's rather...needlessly magniloquent, of you.

satellitedriver

Next time, in promulgating your esoteric cogitations, or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable, philosophical or psychological observations, beware of platitudinous ponderosity. Let your conversational communications possess a clarified conciseness, a compacted comprehensibleness, coalescent consistency, and a concatenated cogency. Eschew all conglomerations of flatulent garrulity, jejune babblement, and asinine affectations.

Let your extemporaneous descantings and unpremeditated expatiations have intelligibility and veracious vivacity, without rodomontade or thrasonical bombast. Sedulously avoid all polysyllabic profundity, pompous prolixity, psittaceous vacuity ventriloquial verbosity, and vaniloquent vapidity. Shun double-entendres, prurient jocosity, and pestiferous profanity, obscurant or apparent!!

Thank you
Your right. People should write in coherent sentences. Sorry to point it out, but you missed a comma in your diatribe.

BCFan

:tongue_sm well all I know when i was in skool i always used to mis-spell count , always left the U out , my techer always gave me a A tho she said it could have ben wurst :thumbup1: BC

rod

Retired 22 years
Scintillate, Scintillate, Globule Vivific

Scintillate, scintillate, globule vivific!
In vain do I ponder thy nature specific--
Precariously poised in the ether capacious,
Closely resembling a gem carbonaceous;
Scintillate, scintillate, globule vivific,
In vain do I ponder thy nature specific!
30 days has Septober- April June and Nowonder. All the rest have peanut butter- except my grandma, she has a little red tricycle. (Mad Magazine)