Hey Dodger fans in B.C Land !!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by covemaster, May 9, 2009.

1. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

Hey Dodger fans out there in B.C Land !!!!! How is that 22 million $$ Manny working out for yah???? OHHHHHHHH thats right,that selfish,ignorant moron was SUSPENDED !! Oh well ,yah can all go to the beach and wait for the USC season to start!!:happy2:
    Hey A/Fraud ,What time does the UPS guy get here?? I think my Roids are coming 2 nd day air??
    [​IMG]

2. yeldarb

yeldarb Member

Not to mention any world series team he has ever been a part of was attained by cheating....Will have an *

3. BLACKBOX

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

The Dodgers should make up the money Ramirez will lose if he would just get a freaking haircut!

4. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

If the dodgers released him tomorrow and Boston signed him, you would be as happy as a pig in *****.

5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

The Dodgers will actually save $2.1M due to his suspension and he will lose $6.8M spread out over the next 4 seasons. Ironically he will still be on the All Star ballot and eligible to play as his suspension ends the week before the All Star game.

6. UpstateNYUPSer

This is inaccurate as the test that he failed was conducted during spring training this year.

7. ups1990

ups1990 Well-Known Member

Before this Manny, was a first ballot hall of Famer, no question. Now, I don't know

8. tieguy

tieguy Banned

Cove? you do realize the dodgers have the best record in baseball?

9. Covemastah

Not for long Tie!!!!! GO SOX !!!!!!

10. Covemastah

I Don't think so !!!! I was a Manny fan for the first few years here ,yes!! But I soon foud out how whiney & selfish he was and by the time 03 came around i was NO MANNY FAN AT ALL !!! Can't believe a Natoioal league wanted him,he surley cant field & should only be a D.H !!!!

11. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Not since Manny went on suspension 1-3.

12. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

13. cachsux

cachsux Wah

14. UpstateNYUPSer

He must have broken it when he dropped his left shoulder to try to tackle the other player.

15. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

He didn't really try to tackle him. He just threw a shoulder into him. Honestly while watching it I was like what is he doing. He's a pitcher his shoulder is his lively hood. He was stupid to do what he did.