Hey, everybody! I am totally new to BC, but...

kristan

...I'm a longtime lurker and have really appreciated the information and BC banter around these parts for some time, so I'm moving into the cafe officially.

I'm a part-time ramp steward in north Texas. Got my hands full the rest of the time with an almost-twelve-year-old brainiac daughter and my S/O manfriend, who babysits rock stars for a living. I write online for a variety of sites as well as being featured in north Texas' largest newspaper publication both online and in print from the POV of a labor advocate as well as that of a mother. When I'm not wording around, I've been known to make 'interesting' local TV. Not quite "Wayne's World," but I'm working on it.

I wrote this article about FedEx's Fred S. I noticed someone posted it here on BC (thanks, very cool of you!) when my own site started picking up hits here. If you haven't read it, check it out. At the very least, it'll make you happy you've got a gig with Brown.

Nice to meet you,
Kristan
Local 767 Member

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
...I'm a longtime lurker and have really appreciated the information and BC banter around these parts for some time, so I'm moving into the cafe officially.

I'm a part-time ramp steward in north Texas. Got my hands full the rest of the time with an almost-twelve-year-old brainiac daughter and my S/O manfriend, who babysits rock stars for a living. I write online for a variety of sites as well as being featured in north Texas' largest newspaper publication both online and in print from the POV of a labor advocate as well as that of a mother. When I'm not wording around, I've been known to make 'interesting' local TV. Not quite "Wayne's World," but I'm working on it.

I wrote this article about FedEx's Fred S. I noticed someone posted it here on BC (thanks, very cool of you!) when my own site started picking up hits here. If you haven't read it, check it out. At the very least, it'll make you happy you've got a gig with Brown.

Nice to meet you,
Kristan
Local 767 Member
Welcome Kristan!

kristan

Super Obvious?

I thought "S/O manfriend" sounded a lot less bitter than: "Living together in total sin without a marriage license," which is how my mother would have phrased it. Heh.