Hey, Im 18 and just got my start date as a seasonal.

GoingCrimson

So I finally got my start date, then I decided I would go look up some videos about working at UPS as a preload... Honestly, when walking through it seemed like hard work but I had that feeling of yeah I can do this. Now I have no idea. What in the :censored2: did I get myself into?

KOG72

I’m full of it
So I finally got my start date, then I decided I would go look up some videos about working at UPS as a preload... Honestly, when walking through it seemed like hard work but I had that feeling of yeah I can do this. Now I have no idea. What in the :censored2: did I get myself into?
Good luck

Any trained monkey can do the job. If you don't believe me, just ask your preload manager. Of course he has never done the job.

KingofFluff

If you are a go getter you will be ok.....
tumblr_o3dikz274b1upf2pto1_400.gif

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
You can do it. My husband @tonyexpress started at UPS when he was 18. Just do your best and see if it works out for you. If it doesn't work out then you can seek out other options. Hang in there.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Yeah maybe you can work your way up into UPS's social media relations team like cheryl did
yep, then you can be proven to be troll and repeatly post trolling posts, then get your posts approved from the mod queue, just like this one that I approved. So everyone can see how valuable your input is here. Good job.