Hey LP Guy!

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
I am new to this forum as well. When I saw your forum name I was thinking to myself " Get ready for a load of bullcrap." I am happy to see that you are not afraid to speak your mind positive or negative. Not looking to see a UPS bashing party, just the truth and something that can be taken for fact. My wife was with UPS for 21 years. The last seven years as a supervisor and listening to her has opened my eyes quite a bit.

Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to reading your views.

LPGuy

Hello HarleyRider,

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. One thing that I am known for is "calling them like I see them." What type of hog do you own? I almost purchased one once but found out that an 883 was not the most masculine model to own. Now, I am married and fear that I shall never own any motorcycle.

LPGuy

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
LP Guy,
I would like to welcome you to the Brown Cafe also. I like people who tell it like it is, you will get a lot of that here. I look forward to your input! We have a major cell phone company we handle out of my Hub, so we keep our LP guys busy.

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
Hello HarleyRider,
What type of hog do you own? I almost purchased one once but found out that an 883 was not the most masculine model to own. Now, I am married and fear that I shall never own any motorcycle.

LPGuy

The wife and I both have Softails. Hers is a Deluxe and mine is a Night Train. Nice to go for a ride after a stressful day of work.

pkgdriver

Hello HarleyRider,

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. One thing that I am known for is "calling them like I see them." What type of hog do you own? I almost purchased one once but found out that an 883 was not the most masculine model to own. Now, I am married and fear that I shall never own any motorcycle.

LPGuy

LOL at the 883
Good posts so far!!!

diesel96

Originally Posted by LPGuy
Hello HarleyRider,

LPGuy

LOL at the 883
Good posts so far!!!

Being married you should think about a bigger bike with a comfortable rear seat and a sissy bar. This can be a good selling tool to purchase a bike so it would involve the both of you. And before you know it, you guys might go "Hogwild" and strap on the leather, get tattoos, dirty dance to Mustang Sally....Oops gettin carried away. Anyway, it wouldn't hurt to give it a try, if you don't like it, sell it and buy a boat.

LPGuy

Hello,

Sorry that I disappeared for a while. The other thing that I failed to mention is that my wife would sooner allow me to open a strip joint than to get on a motorcycle herself. In the fall, when all good Harley riders are taking their weekend trips, there I am in the station wagon, with the kids bouncing around in the back seat. I should have chosen the user name: Clark Grizwald. Thanks for all of your responses.

LPGuy