Hey! Mike's back

mikestrek

Hey! Mike’s back.

You all may remember me from the post “Teamsters endorse Oboma”

I spoke in favor of Obama and the brown cafe staff moved my post so it wouldn’t be visible to the majority.
Talk about trying to suppress the vote.

Anyway, Why I’m really here is just to say

I TOLD YOU SO.

OBAMA WON. YES!

Anyway a suggestion to the brown café, Now that OBAMA won by more than 5 million votes, I would say the brown café should be just as kind to the Democrat majority Rather than only catering to the right wing republicans that don’t support the union, anyway.

Anyway, just a suggestion, You’ll get more hits at the café if you just remain neutral. You might get some real teamsters and real upsers in here.

Anyway, Browncafe be good and I might stick around.

Proud upeser and proud teamster.

MIKE

P/S did I mention I TOLD YOU SO, Obama won. YES! :happy-very:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hey! Mike’s back.

I spoke in favor of Obama and the brown cafe staff moved my post so it wouldn’t be visible to the majority.

:happy-very:
I see you remembered which forum to correctly start this topic.
Congratulations, well done! :wink2:

mikestrek

I see you remembered which forum to correctly start this topic.
Congratulations, well done! :wink2:
Well, we have a difference of opinion. I think the Cafe didn't want to see all the Obama support on home page, Where most of the traffic would see it.

Anyway, that's water under the bridge.

I have to run for now. I'll be back.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Well, we have a difference of opinion. I think the Cafe didn't want to see all the Obama support on home page, Where most of the traffic would see it.

I think most people don't search by forum anyway, they search by clicking on the link at the upper right labeled "Unread Posts".

I guess when you played baseball, you ran straight to 3rd base from home. I'm sure it really torqued you when you were called out when they tossed the ball to 1st base with you standing on 3rd. Eventually you learned the rules of the game or quit playing, probably after you pitched a tantrum. :wink2:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

You are so wrong.
All posts were moved, we didnt just "pick" on you. Get over it, and on with it.

tieguy

Banned
Hey! Mike’s back.

I TOLD YOU SO.

OBAMA WON. YES!

He says his voice dripping with pride when asked to pick the winner out of two possible choices. He smugly pats himself on the back for demonstrating superior intellect in demonstrating he could turn on a TV, watch the poll results and then correctly make a prediction on which one of two candidates would win the presidential race. He confidently crows about his accomplishment believing he was the only one out of approximately 5 billion world citizens to make this prediction.

Anyway a suggestion to the brown café, Now that OBAMA won by more than 5 million votes, I would say the brown café should be just as kind to the Democrat majority Rather than only catering to the right wing republicans that don’t support the union, anyway.

Anyway, just a suggestion, You’ll get more hits at the café if you just remain neutral. You might get some real teamsters and real upsers in here.

MIKE

He graciously shares his superior intellect with the idiots on brown cafe by stating that a suppression of our opinions and feelings could possibly provide more like minded mushrooms a place to post. He promises to reward us by continuing to share his superior intellect with us as long as we blindly follow his instructions. Should we fail to blindly follow his superior advice we will then be forced to survive this site without the benifit of his superior intellect.

chev

Nightcrawler
Hey! Mike’s back.

I TOLD YOU SO.

OBAMA WON. YES!

MIKE

We all wait with baited breath for your next post.:knockedout:
Will you have a special thread on Gloating?

mikestrek

Maybe someone has very sensitive feelings:wink2:
btw....what is a proud upeser?
Hey CHEV!! Ever notice when a Republican is proven wrong in a chat room and has no response? He starts trying to correct your spelling. LOL. Very Desperate. :happy-very:

mikestrek

I am thoroughly repentant of my wicked conservative ways. Please, in the name of our new messiah O, forgive me.:happy-very:
CHEV, You should be, After that LANDSLIDE loss. I'm still waiting for an apology from Bush Jr for driving our country into a ditch and then just hiding out in the white house waiting for it all just to be over. I want to see some leagal action taken against Bush Jr and the Republicans. Pay back some of that money.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
CHEV, You should be, After that LANDSLIDE loss. I'm still waiting for an apology from Bush Jr for driving our country into a ditch and then just hiding out in the white house waiting for it all just to be over. I want to see some leagal action taken against Bush Jr and the Republicans. Pay back some of that money.

I'm sure W will be sending that apology your way. It'll probably get there about the same time as that Obama tax cut.

mikestrek

I'm sure W will be sending that apology your way. It'll probably get there about the same time as that Obama tax cut.
hoaxter, Thanks for mentioning the OBAMA/BIDEN tax cut. Most Republicans keep banging the drum about a tax increase.

Yes, You and me both, all of us making under $250,000 will be getting a tax cut.

Us middle class folks will finaly get a tax cut. Very cool. I'm looking forward to my middle class tax cut.

OBAMA/BIDEN 2008

OBAMA/BIDEN 2012

tieguy

Banned

I think he's waiting for the most destructive congressional group in history to send you their check first.

I notice you mention republicans. You did notice the democrats were running congress?

Did you also notice the 4.4 percent unemployment, 4 percent growth and record stock market Bush had going on before your liberal wackos took congress and ruined it all?

tieguy

Banned
hoaxter, Thanks for mentioning the OBAMA/BIDEN tax cut. Most Republicans keep banging the drum about a tax increase.

Yes, You and me both, all of us making under $250,000 will be getting a tax cut.

Us middle class folks will finaly get a tax cut. Very cool. I'm looking forward to my middle class tax cut.

OBAMA/BIDEN 2008

OBAMA/BIDEN 2012

we will be getting a tax increase as soon as he lets the Bush tax cuts expire . thats the beautiful thing here Obama can do nothing and raise all our taxes.