Hey! Mike's back

UPS Lifer

CHEV, You should be, After that LANDSLIDE loss. I'm still waiting for an apology from Bush Jr for driving our country into a ditch and then just hiding out in the white house waiting for it all just to be over. I want to see some leagal action taken against Bush Jr and the Republicans. Pay back some of that money.

Once a troll always a troll!

Why did he come back anyway?

tieguy

Banned
I don't know . He said he would stay if we played nice. I've done my best to be an ass just to make sure he moved on. :happy-very:

You would think he parents would do their job and keep him off the computer.:happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You would think he parents would do their job and keep him off the computer.:happy-very:

That is whats wrong with the world today , too soft parents.
Bring back the good old methods of child rearing, the slap, the spankings, the cuff on the head, washing the mouth out with soap,and my favorite the wooden ruler across fingers.
Tough love always worked.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I am thinking about moving this thread to the Discussions Forum..........just kidding, Mike.

mikestrek

by 2012 , ya. Most vps are never seen again, totally forgotten. Not to mention O will probably trade him in for a younger model .
BABA, That may be. I'm not so worried about that. We all know the top of the ticket is what counts. Perhaps in 2012 we'll have an Obama/Clinton Ticket?

chev

Nightcrawler
CHEV, You should be, After that LANDSLIDE loss. I'm still waiting for an apology from Bush Jr for driving our country into a ditch and then just hiding out in the white house waiting for it all just to be over. I want to see some leagal action taken against Bush Jr and the Republicans. Pay back some of that money.
Hey Mike!! I fail to see how 52% is a landslide. You are delusional. :knockedout:
You keep saying landslide because you wish it was. Stop it. It just makes you look silly, you goose. :happy-very:

Hey, why isn't Clinton in jail for lying under oath? Should he pay the taxpayer back for the cost of his investigation? hmmm. You are on a slippery slope with this one. Legal action?:crazy:

chev

Nightcrawler
BABA, That may be. I'm not so worried about that. We all know the top of the ticket is what counts. Perhaps in 2012 we'll have an Obama/Clinton Ticket?
If he is still alive. Maybe.
You never know with all those "crazy" right wingers.

:laughing: @ scratch

mikestrek

If he is still alive. Maybe.
You never know with all those "crazy" right wingers.

:laughing: @ scratch
Well, CHEV, Your kind of starting to sound like one of those "CRAZY" right wingers. I take it you'd like to be first in line to take out your gun and shoot our new president. Well, the secret service will take care of you and the new Majority will have to just work around you.

But nice try with the threat. :happy-very:

chev

Nightcrawler
Well, CHEV, Your kind of starting to sound like one of those "CRAZY" right wingers. I take it you'd like to be first in line to take out your gun and shoot our new president. Well, the secret service will take care of you and the new Majority will have to just work around you.

But nice try with the threat. :happy-very:
Oh bite me. I don't even own a gun. And it was NOT a threat. Leave it to you to accuse me of wanting to commit the act. I simply stated "if his is still alive". There are a lot of whack jobs out there that would take things to extremes. I don't appreciate the accusation. Very unbecoming.

You are starting to sound like "PIG BOY". Oh my......the FBI will want to talk to me now. I'm so scared.
GET REAL. Stop fawning over your messiah. :greedy:

Did you get your graven image of the big "O" to bow down to yet?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
From the TOS:

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals, their ideas or their situation.

:peaceful:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
From the TOS:

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals, their ideas or their situation.

Thanks Cheryl,

Good advise for both sides.
Sounds like a bunch of roided-out teenagers in here sometimes.

mikestrek

From the TOS:

CHERYL, I could understand some of the other folks in here making a comment like that. But from you? The owner of the BrownCafe? CHEV, above talked about OBAMA not surviving his first term and you didn't say a word. CHERYL, all your doing by taking sides in your own CAFE (YES IT IS YOUR CAFE) is trying to scare off a large number of hits to your website that you were hoping for when you first started the CAFE.

CHERYL, As I mentioned in the thread above your better off remaining Neutral and let the conversation happen. Now I could understand if a person is using profanity or just outright lies

However, You (the owner of the cafe) has taken the time to comment on a cafe member that has never used profanity or lied.

CHERYL, THE impression would be that your letting your own emotions get the best of you and it's yourself that is a conservative Republican that doesn't like the idea of a UPS Democrat voicing his opinion against the curent failed policy of the Bush Adminastration.

I hope your not going to tell me next. "Get your own UPS website". OR, "It's free so be quiet" I know if I ran a UPS website. I would open it up to all Teamster UPS'ers and there are both Republican and Democrat UPS'ers

I have already had one THREAD moved because I spoke out in favor of OBAMA. This TREAD has been placed in the correct area and no foul words have been spoken by me.

CHERYL, If your going to be offended by every UPS'er that speaks out on a political subject, Your going to be moving a lot of threads or deleting posts. Also, if it ofFends you that much, why not just keep this forum all about UPS issues ONLY.

CHERYL, I'm not out to get you and I haven't told you what to do in your own CAFE. I'm just giving suggestions.

Anyway, I hope you consider that.

MIKE :peaceful:

tieguy

Banned
CHERYL, I could understand some of the other folks in here making a comment like that. But from you? The owner of the BrownCafe? CHEV, above talked about OBAMA not surviving his first term and you didn't say a word. CHERYL, all your doing by taking sides in your own CAFE (YES IT IS YOUR CAFE) is trying to scare off a large number of hits to your website that you were hoping for when you first started the CAFE.

CHERYL, As I mentioned in the thread above your better off remaining Neutral and let the conversation happen. Now I could understand if a person is using profanity or just outright lies

However, You (the owner of the cafe) has taken the time to comment on a cafe member that has never used profanity or lied.

CHERYL, THE impression would be that your letting your own emotions get the best of you and it's yourself that is a conservative Republican that doesn't like the idea of a UPS Democrat voicing his opinion against the curent failed policy of the Bush Adminastration.

I hope your not going to tell me next. "Get your own UPS website". OR, "It's free so be quiet" I know if I ran a UPS website. I would open it up to all Teamster UPS'ers and there are both Republican and Democrat UPS'ers

I have already had one THREAD moved because I spoke out in favor of OBAMA. This TREAD has been placed in the correct area and no foul words have been spoken by me.

CHERYL, If your going to be offended by every UPS'er that speaks out on a political subject, Your going to be moving a lot of threads or deleting posts. Also, if it ofFends you that much, why not just keep this forum all about UPS issues ONLY.

CHERYL, I'm not out to get you and I haven't told you what to do in your own CAFE. I'm just giving suggestions.

Anyway, I hope you consider that.

MIKE :peaceful:

Cheryl has spoken. She was correct in doing so. She was wise in her judgement. You on the other hand just soiled this thread with your whining and crying.

mikestrek

Hey Mike!! I fail to see how 52% is a landslide. You are delusional. :knockedout:
You keep saying landslide because you wish it was. Stop it. It just makes you look silly, you goose. :happy-very:

Hey, why isn't Clinton in jail for lying under oath? Should he pay the taxpayer back for the cost of his investigation? hmmm. You are on a slippery slope with this one. Legal action?:crazy:
chev, okay. I always have to be exact with you. Here's what I mean by LANDSLIDE.

Mccain got 163 Electoral votes
Obama got 364 Electoral Votes

McCain got 57,434,084 votes
Obama got 65,431,955 votes

Mccain got 46%
Obama got 53%

And Missouri is still to close to call with 11 electoral votes

Obamas coattails have now brought in 57 senators and still counting.

Check Fox News if you don't believe me.

That is a LANDSLIDE. However, you can spin it anyway you want if it makes you feel better. I'm surprised you don't ask for a recount. :happy-very:

chev

Nightcrawler
From the TOS:

Well, I will be humble and agree with the OWNER of the site and be a good boy. Sorry if I crossed the line.
Political issues tend to boil my blood. I will try to keep it at a simmer.:peaceful:
~respectfully, chev