Hey Obamaites, I'll Be Watching!

wkmac

Obama inheriting broad covert ops policies

By PAMELA HESS – 1 day ago
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Bush leaves President-elect Obama broad latitude for covert action in countries with which the United States is not at war, powers that Obama could scale back along with other Bush presidential orders now under consideration for rescinding.
But he's not likely to do that.
Obama already has telegraphed his willingness to exercise those powers if he deems them necessary.

And waiting to strike!
:wink2:

Do you think we will hear the same level of outcry as we did when Bush enacted and used them?
Do pigs fly?

:happy-very:

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
Interesting. And how very unlike a liberal Democratic president.

During the campaign, I heard Obama's supporters called 'Obamacans.' Not sure I spelled that right.

I'll be watching too, WKMAC! -Rocky

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have a question ......Can anyone tell me when O returned to Hawaii for his grandmother's funeral ? You know the woman who raised him ?
I can't seem to find any stories about when he did so .

Maybe one of the Obamaites has some insider info ?

wkmac

I have a question ......Can anyone tell me when O returned to Hawaii for his grandmother's funeral ? You know the woman who raised him ?
I can't seem to find any stories about when he did so .

Maybe one of the Obamaites has some insider info ?

Come to think of it, I've not heard anything on it. Don't have an answer but it's a good question!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
She was cremated and her ashes are going to be spread in the garden at the White House when Obama is in office.
On a side note...........
Had a family living next door to my father's beach house whose mother had died. Well one morning at high tide they decided to spread her ashes on the tide, when the wind was blowing at them. Not the brightest group.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Hey Obamaites

186895.jpg