Hey u want the day?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Everyone in my center signed a sheet as to whether or not they'd like to take an 05 or an 06 tomorrow and if they'd like the day off if available. I looked at the dispatch plan in for tomorrow and they're still calling for a normal day. Tomorrow I'm sure I'll walk in to see it ended up being 12 routes and the poor guys will be out until 10.

SCV good to go sir.

I'm most definitely working.

Even with eight years in, I'm still near the bottom.

It's going to be EPIC!

No plans tomorrow night, load me the friend up.

Touche sir.

Do it UPS, send those top rate drivers home and pack my truck tighter than 25 clowns in VW bug. I want the overtime, I've hit that :censored2: 3 times already this week. 14 hour shift here I come! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Why not have everybody work 8 and out instead of screwing everybody?

This this this.

Everybody has the stones to complain about how they cut routes - this is one of those rare opportunities where you have the chance to screw them.

But we all know that most guys are just talk.

I'll be working. Told my sup. yesterday don't bother calling me.

BrownTexas

Southern Supplement

ARTICLE 64 – TIME OFF UNPAID
When time off is available it shall be offered in seniority order by
classification as long as it does not result in economic cost to the
Employer.

Fell free to recite this tomorrow morning for those blessed enough to be in the south.
Bottom 20%. Don't think I'll have to recite this any time soon. Lol.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Found out that a guy in my loop with less seniority was called and told to stay home.

That'll be a grievance...
This happens everywhere, another example of if you didn't want to work today, call out. We have monsoons going on down here in Georgia, to add to the 11.5 hr dispatches folks will be running today.

SCV good to go sir.

I didn't get my 14 hours. Every other day they never send me help. ":censored2: SCV good to to go sir, let him stay out there." Today? "WE'RE SENDING YOU HELP SO YOU CAN GET BACK HERE ASAP!"

Oh well, at least I'll get overtime on Monday.

S

selfcancelsignal

Why not have everybody work 8 and out instead of screwing everybody?
How 'bout THIS everyday?! Hell, I'd even go 8.5, maybe 9! There are enough drivers at each hub/center now, right.? Greedy bungholes!

Overpaid Union Thug

My route was cut and I ran another driver's that would have taken me at least 11 hours to complete. I love the over 9.5 list. And really love the look on the faces of the runners and gunner's faces that are sent to help. The exhausted, whipped dog, I haven't even ate lunch yet look. LOL.

Last edited: